And the cutting begins

MIRANDA:
I am.........pregnant

As soon as I heard those words a rush of emotions came over me. I didn't know what to do I just sat there still as a statue. Then I heard screaming.

ETHAN:
Are you fucking serious!!!!
GRAYSON:
Why am I not surprised!!
Elizabeth:
.......................I have nothing to say!
MIRANDA:
Well I am sorry and the baby is Cameron's by the way.
ETHAN:
Well you can't live here anymore go live with your two-faced baby daddy.
MIRANDA:
Ok I am not going to live with him I am actually moving to California.

By the way we live in New Jersey.

GRAYSON:
Bye!
ETHAN:
Bye!!
Elizabeth:
Bye!!!

And like that she left. (Skip to about 2 months after) I have stopped going to school, I quite the cheerleading team, and I haven't come out of my room in 2 weeks I just feel like I am dead to the world I have no purpose and to take all the pain away I started cutting myself with razors. I no it sounds like I am crazy but I don't know what else to do with me life. Everyday I hear ethan and grayson trying to talk to me I just can't go out there and face them. So one day I built up enough courage to come out of my room and talk.

ETHAN:
Dude I don't think she is going to come out we tried hard enough.
GRAYSON: 
I am not giving up on her!!
Elizabeth:
Hi

(Cliffhanger I hoped you guys enjoyed this episode like and comment)
-Ella (author)