her.

I love her. I love her a lot actually. She was beautiful, stunning, and different. I fell for her insane imagination. She looked at the sky so much to where her eyes were galaxies and sunsets. She never wanted to go for dinner or on a real date. She wanted to go to K-Mart or ride around blasting the radio. She was extraordinary. And somehow she became mine. My dream, my drug. She was my favorite memory. Out of all the times I've been with her I remember the night everything changed.

Can u come get me? 202 Fairway Drive...hurry

I'm coming

She's always been a little social if she's with someone. She was at a party with a couple of friends. I didn't want to go. I'm not really the people type. She hopped in my truck, tears slowly sliding down her cheeks. "Wanna talk about it?"

"I'd rather talk to myself about the problem."

She spoke softly. Her words were always poetic. That's what I loved about her. Her choice of words were aesthetic. I guess whatever happened was bad. Bad enough to make her cry. She sobbed quietly. "You hungry?" I asked trying to distract her mind.

"Yeah."

We ordered McDonalds and before I could drive away to get her home she said,

"Let's go see the stars."

It was 3 A.M. no one was around to see us. We went to the city lake, Stary Bay. The park was closed and illegal to enter at this time but no one really cared about the fairgrounds. So that's where we went. It was ours.

"How many will it be, buddy?" Her voiced turned from sweet sobs to a grungy smoker.

"Two, please."

"Oooo who's the lucky lady?"

I wanted to hold it back. I didn't want her to know that I love her. I mean she's been my best friend for a while now. I played it cool. "You."

She laughed, climb through the ticket window, and hugged me. What I would give to stay like this forever.