What Kind Of Relationship You Have With Him

Ross: You have a really romantic relationship. He’s always doing things to surprise you, and would do anything to make you happy. A lot of people say he’s cocky, but when it comes to loving you, he’s completely different. He spends every moment he can with you, and does anything to make it special.

Riker: You have an easygoing relationship with him. He’s sweet in every way, making sure you’re happy and have everything you need. He loves spending alone time with you at home, rather than going out every night, as long as you’re together. You’re always being cute and loving to each other, the relationship everyone is jealous of.

Rocky: You have a funny relationship with him. Of course he’s romantic, but most of the time you would rather be pulling pranks on each other. You two fight like a married couple, but at the same time he loves you more than anything. Everyone else compares your relationship to Noah and Allie’s from the Notebook!

Ratliff: You have a quirky love relationship with him. You’re always doing crazy, random things, or being creative together. He loves to write music together with you, but most of the time you end up wrestling or engaging in tickle fights. He loves telling you the corniest jokes, and the cheesiest knock knock jokes just to make you laugh.

Ryland: You two have the football/cheerleader relation together, the couple everyone admires. He acts tough on the outside, but he’s not afraid to tell you how he really feels about you at all. He keeps your love life out of the public eye though, shielding you from the nosy paparazzi wanting to hear all about it!