1 - A Paper Crown

"Honey, we're moving to Miyagi!"

Those very words shattered her heart. Her black strands waved as she shook her head in denial. "No way, what do you mean? I'm a school idol here mom! I can't just quit suddenly!" She retorted.

"And I am the person who is keeping us from going broke! I understand what you mean but, it's only for a few years.." Her mother tried to reason. "Please, forgive me."

Her ruby-coloured eyes were watering. "I got it. I'll tell the rest tomorrow.. When are we leaving?" She asked. "22nd July." Her mom replied. "Got it."

It was the 20th of July currently. She smiled and went into her room. After locking the door, she got her phone out and texted her best friend, Nishikino Maki.

--

Maki..
Sent on 20th July, 11:09pm

--

A reply came instantly.

--

What is it? Are you okay?
Sent on 20th July, 11:09pm

I'm moving..
Sent on 20th July, 11:10pm

What?! What do you mean?!
Sent on 20th July, 11:10pm

I'll explain tomorrow. Good Night..
Sent on 20th July, 11:10pm

Good night..
Sent on 20th July, 11:10pm

--

It was 11:11pm right now. She smiled sadly and made a wish. She closed her eyes.

'I wish to be ignored everyday at Miyagi, I wish to not make any memories..'

After making the wish, she reopened her eyes. She crawled onto her bed. 'How am I going to tell them all?' Was her thought as she slept.

She couldn't sleep. How could anyone in this situation? She looked at the mirror. It said, "Belongs to Yazawa Nico".

That's right. Her name was Yazawa Nico. The idol that aims to make her friends smile. She shouldn't feel sad about this if it is something that she can't help. 'It's just a few years.. right?'

She noticed something on her desk.

A paper crown