Love Triangle.. Katherine Spires//Louis//Harry

This story is written by KIks

Its important that you check out the "About Me" in our profile before reading this story.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 For Pictures Linked to this story will be on our twitter shortly @BritishAtHeart_ there will be pictures posted of the characters, their outfits, where they are going in the story ext so go check it out and follow us we follow back 100%

This story is written by Kyara and the same with Just Two Ordinary Girls this story is already planed out with a few less chapters than JTOG.

Kiks hand writes this story and edits on her computer hens the slow updates on this story. There are currently over 50 hand written pages to this story. but like most teenage girls Kiks does get busy and doesn't always get the time to update and edit as she likes to try make chapters as long as possible. Editing from something that has already been written is a lot harder to do than as it seems as Kiks and Rae both write a lot of the story down as a rough and not in a lot of detail so detail has to be added in when writing and this includes trying to go back on to what they where thinking and the emotion behind what they are writing. They have stopped writing further into JTOG (Kiks&Rae) LT(Kiks) and are rather focusing on publishing what they already have and once what the have is published updates will come a lot quicker.

To see the story with more detail as in pictures inked to it such as outfits scenery ext look on Quotev it is posted in "About me" 

Please be patient with the updates Kyara is busy with family things and with it being holidays, near Christmas and has a job to attend.

Read, Vote, Comment, Share