Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Wake up!" Someone yelled in my ear. I shot up from my bed and snapped my head at the laughing Tammy.

"Oh my gosh! You should of saw your face!" She laughed. I smacked my teeth while rolling my eyes.

"Bitch." I mumbled as I walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I dried off and walked to the dresser. I opened the top draw and grabbed my under clothes. I wanted to look good for my first day of school. I picked out a short leather skirt and a white shirt with a black collar. I threw on a leather jacket with some black Toms. I flat iron my hair and put it in a nice looking bun.

"C'mon, Des!" Tammy yelled from downstairs. I put on a little make up and ran downstairs. Tammy ran out the door and unlock the car. I ran to the passgebr side and threw on my seat belt. She hopped in the car and started it up. She zoomed out the driveway and blasted down the street.

"Shit nigga!" I yelled as I held on to the handle on the roof of the car. She park at the huge school and turned off the car.

"Welcome to Riverbank High." She smiled and hopped out the car. I followed behind her as she was greeted by a bunch off boys. As she greeted them a lot of them looked at me like I was a piece off meat. I rolled my eyes. Scumbags. Tammy and I stopped at the office.

"Look I gotta go. Just say your name and ask for a schedule." She ran off. I kissed my teeth. Thanks a lot. I walked to the front desk and did as told. She handed me my schedule and a map. I looked at the map. I went upstairs and walked around looking for my class.

"Aye beautiful! Need some help?!" I rolled my eyes. Probably a little ass boy.

"No. I got it." I said without looking back.

"You sure? You look lost?" He said. I huffed.

"Look man I said I got it!" I yelled.

"Ok but your heading to the basement." He chuckled. I sighed and turned around. He was already down the hallway. Shit!

"Wait!" I yelled. He paused from walking. "I think I do need your help." I continued. He turn around my eyes bucked out my head. Jesus he was sexy! He jogged down the hallway towards me. The closer he got, the faster my heart beat went. He smiled warmly at me and took my schedule.

"Oh we have first period together. You can just follow me." I nodded as we walked side by side.

"So you must be new? I never seen you around here." He said starting up a conversation.

"Yeah, I'm new. I moved here from Alabama."

"Oh word? Why so far from home?" He asked.

"Well I was tired of old Alabama and everyone says Cali has something to offer. So why not take up the offer? I live with my grandma and cousin. You might know her. Her name is Tammy." I said.

"Really?! Your cousin is the famous Tammy? Interesting." He smirked.

"Yeahhhh. She's my cousin. What's the problem?" I asked cocking my eyebrow at him.

"Oh nothing. So are you like her?" He asked.

"I don't know why that's important but yeah I guess were alike." I said confused.

"Oh that's cool." He said making a sharp turn to a dark hallway. I grew very suspicious. He walked into a empty classroom and turned on the light.

"Are you sure this is Mrs. Tolbar class?" I asked slowly walking in.

"Ummm I don't think this is the rig-" I was cut off to a rough kiss on the lips. My eye widen when his hand snaked up my skirt. I pushed him away and slapped the shit out of him. He stumble back and cupped the side if his face.