Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The alarm blurred in my ear as I glanced over slamming the snooze button. I quickly got up and grabbed my belonging walking to the bathroom. As I walked down the hallway to the bathroom I saw Tammy on her way too. I ran into the bathroom and slammed it shut sighing in victory.

"Ugh! Let me in, we can share the bathroom!" She yelled banging on the door.

"You weren't saying that when I was outside waiting for you after school." I said washing my face.

"LET ME IN STUPID BIT-"

"TAMMY SHUT UP WITH ALL THAT DAMN YELLING! WAKING ME UP KNOWING I GOT TO WORK IN THE MORNING!" Grandma yelled as Tammy stomped away leaving me in peace. My phone buzzed on the counter. A good morning text from Nicole. I texted her back wishing her a good morning and letting her know that I missed her crazy ass. As I was getting dressed I heard a door slam. I grabbed my book bag. I looked out the window and saw Tammy pulling out the driveway. Son of bitch! I ran out the door.

"TAMMY! WAIT!" I screamed running after the car.

"Weren't saying that this morning huh?!" She yelled speeding off.

"FUCK!" I screamed throwing my book bag on the ground. I pulled out my phone and pulled up the school directions. I picked up my book bag and ran to school. As I ran up to the courtyard I walked to the closes water fountain. As the slightly warm water trickled down my parched throat.

"Desiree! Hey girl!" I turned around wiping the access water from my lips on my sleeve.

"What"s good, girl." I said hugging the happy Breaunna.

"How come Tammy here and you just got here?" She asked as we walked to the grass taking a seat in the warm sun. I rolled my eyes hard.

"She left without me." I said with a pinch of venom. She giggled and turned serious when I darted my eyes at her.

"Sorry." She said as serious as possible.

"It's fine, I'm tired of her bull. Hell its only been two damn day!" I shook my head. The bell rung over my head as me and Breaunna walked to class.

"Hey bae. I was looking for you all morning." I already knew who it was.

"So nasty and so rude." Breaunna whispered under her breath.

"Yo, Jay get ya girl." He scoffed. Breaunna instantly froze up as she looked at whoever 'Jay' was.

"You ok?" I whispered to her she nodded and walked next door to her class. Craig and a couple of boys brushed pass me. I rolled my eyes and walked in the classing sitting by Rayan.

"Hey, Desiree." He smiled.

"Your actually starting a conversation with me? Wow, I'm shocked!" I smiled backed with my hand over my heart.

"Quiet back there." Mrs. Tolbar smirked winking at me.

"Yeah, I though I let up a little on you." He chuckled, as he copied the work off the board.

"I guess." I laughed. We talked a little more before Mrs. Tolbar got up to start the lesson. I can tell Mr. Rayan was being a big flirt. I can get really use to this class if Craig stopped staring at me the entire class. I get I'd have to get use to that shit.

**********

I walked out to the court as my coach told us to line up.

"Alright today were going to play a couple games of three point shoot out and a regular game of some old fashion basketball." She yelled deeply as most of the boy dapped each other up.

This is my chance to come out of my shell show everyone what I'm about. I jogged over to the sidelines as the captains started picking teams. I'm the only bitch trying to play. Of course I was the last one picked. As I took off my t-shirt fixing my sport bra, half of the boys basketball team walked in, including Craig and Rayan. I smiled maybe I can show off a little. I walked on the court eyeing my opponent. He smiled knowing he thought he had a easy target.

Think again.

Coach blew her whistle and threw the ball in the air. The other team captain hit it and his team member grabbed it, dribbling down the court me tailing right behind him. Just when the ball left his hand I jumped sky high stopping it from going in the hop. My team member caught going down the court dribbling down the court making a thee pointer. I smiled knowing that was because of me. I fixed my strap going in for the kill.

"Let me in." I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Craig switching place with the other team member. The fuck? He smiled walking towards me knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Hey bae." He smiled. My member passed the ball to another team member.

"Ugh, you again?" I scoffed as I jogged down the court. The balled was passed to me. I turned around and blocking from the one and only Craig. He grind up against me as I struggled to pass the ball.

"I'm open!" My other team member yelled. I passed with everything I had in me. He got the balled and dunked it as the class period cheered him on.

"Nice going, Craig." I laughed. He jogged off and slapped my ass as he went off to the other side of the court. This bitch.

The last point of the game it's a tie 9-9. The last couple of seconds of the period. It's my time to shine. Craig had the ball dribbling to his side of the court I'm on his ass. I swiped the ball out of his hand and dribbled down the court.

"TEN SECONDS LEFT!" Coach Theus screamed. SHIT!

I ran as she counted down. I jumped up and slammed it in the hop with two seconds to spare knocking Craig down on his back hard. The entire gym went wild. I let go of the hop and straddle Craig standing up.

"That's for touching my ass, bae." I laughed walking to the locker rooms. Its been a good ass day.

Ok that was chapter 3 please don't get mad at me. I know its been forever to update. My parent and grades are a pain. But I cant blame anyone but my damn self. But you know the deal comment and vote more where that came from!