Target Spotted

Artemis Fowl II was in his office as usual, the boy looking up the spot for his latest caper. The teen had already gained profit from multiple banks in the area, and he was sure that returning there was probably not in his best interest. Artemis let out a sigh, massaging his temple as he continued to stare at the computer screen. He was positive there was something he could entertain himself with, he had just yet to discover it.

After spending some more time at his computer screen, he stood and walked out of the room, heading down the stairs to say goodbye to his mother.

 Angeline Fowl, mother and wife to two criminal masterminds. In her years being with the two, she had wished that they would stop their criminal affairs, which Artemis Fowl I now agrees with. And they believe Artemis does too. However the young man couldn't tear himself away from the challenge of a caper, and the ability to pass these challenges was in his blood, eh couldn't give it away now.

At the sight of her son, Angeline spoke up. "We'll be back in two days, Arty. We'll be leaving the twins with Juliet, alright?" "Arty" replied with a quick "Yes, mother."which caused his mother to sigh. "Could you please just call me mom, Arty?" She asked, walking over to him and cupping his face in her hands. He nodded, though slightly uncomfortable at the contact. "Of course...Mom." The woman smiled and kissed his forehead before letting go. "We'll be back soon." She said with a smile, before walking out of the house with her luggage.

As the door shut, Artemis walked back up to his room, the ghost of a smile on his lips. He had no parents to monitor his activities for two days. That was surely enough time to complete at least one crime.

________________________________Oryon_________________________________________

The detective sighed as she walked along the grass, her eyelids heavy from last night. The girl had stayed up all night researching the infamous Artemis Fowl II, and she had barely gotten any sleep. However, she was willing to put sleep asked if she could catch Artemis.

Detective Oryon was age 16, extremely young for a detective. But with hard work and dedication, she was able to get there. After solving case after petty case, the board had finally put her on a big case, and hopefully she didn't screw it up.

Oryon continued to walk, her eyes angled to the floor as she walked. It was said that each Fowl had a Butler accompany them, and they served as a protector and caretaker. Hopefully she was prepared enough to take on one of these Butlers. In all honesty she just wanted to avoid them.a

The girl came to a sudden stop, looking at the ground below her. Instead of grass, there was now gravel beneath her feet. The detective looked up, and was greeted with the sight of the fowl manor. This was it.

Orson took a deep breath, steeling her nerves and walking forward.

__________________________________Artemis____________________________________

The boy watched the security screen intently, witnessing the entrance of the female detective. I suppose I found my entertainment. He thought with a cold smile, before turning to Butler. "Butler, please go welcome Ms.Oryon to Fowl Manor."

"Yes Artemis." Butler responded, his hand resting on the handle of his gun as he left the room. Artemis continued to watch the screen, the icy smile still on his face. "Let the games begin.." He muttered, eyes trained not he challenge ahead.