Punishment #1

AYAS POV

Ty must be out of his damn mind . Banging on my door in the middle of the night like that . He not getting away with taking Liyah . Can somebody say revenge ?

Aya; goood morning babiessss , breakfast is ready for yall downstairs . Eat , and Jestiny when your done , pick out an outfit for tonight , we going out !

Jestiny; i dont have a baby sitter , and i dont think i can leave Liyah alone . I just dont trust it .

Aya; its okay . Ill ask my mom to watch her , she gon be okay , ill be suuure of it .

Jestiny ; well okay , as long as shes okay with it . But one thing -

Aya; yeah ?

Jestiny ; i dont have clothes

Aya; aha i gotchuu boo !

By 9:00 Jestiny and Aya left the house . They both were looking cute ,

Aya had a black dress on fingertip length , see thru back , and Red heels on .

Jestiny had a black and white striped down dress that fit her body right , she also had red heels on .

Aya had too take her mothers car because her windows were all shot out .

We got to the club and besssst belieeeve all eyes waaas on us . Bitches was jealous , all i heard was :

-Why her dress so short , lookin nasty

-she ugly , and that purse fake too

-she need to go sit down some were

-she probably gay anyways

All i did waas lauuugh , and smile . (Aya told me too)

I got on the dance floor and started dancing of coarse , Aya decided to join me , They played twerk songs , & slow songs . I was just doing what i do . Then a real cute boy started grinding on me , I LET HIM ! After that , he pulled to sit on his lap , he asked me to give him a lap dance . I DID .

Random Guy; you want a drink or some ?

Aya; no thanks , but i do need to go to the bathroom .

He held my hand and leaded me their . I think he was leading me their . It started getting really dark .

Randon Guy ; im sorry theirs no lights in here but their some steps ahead , i dont want you too fall .

He swept my legs up and walked down some stairs .

All i heard was a clap of hands . And heard a voice say :

??; Jest you thought you could get away from me that easily ? You thought wrong .

-Flicks light on-

I was in a basement or something .

Jestiny; Ty ???!

The Random Guy sat Jestiny down in a wooden chair and tied her hands behind her tighting , and tied her feet together , then finally tied her body to the chair .

Ty: yeah hoe . I put a tracking device in your phone a loong time ago . Remember when you stayed over my house , making Liyah . The next day i said i was going out .

Jestiny ; •silent•

Ty; well im not going to kill you just yet . First were is Liyah ?

Jestiny ; not with you obviously ! Why is it in any of your concern ?!

Ty; tell me where Liyah is or else .

Jestiny; im not telling you shit !

Ty took Jestiny in a bathroom with her still tied to a chair , and ran hot bath water .

Ty; where is Liyah !? Last time asking

Jestiny ; i dont knoow •crying•

Ty dunked her face in the bath tub for three seconds , five seconds , started getting higher everytime .

Jestiny ; Blowkayy Browkaay ! I whhill tell yhhouu . Shes with my Brother . Jamal .

Ty; you finally want to listen .

He took her back to the basement

Ty: stay here until i get back . If shes not their , you get another punishment , but worse .

Sorry my Chapters are short !