Til' I Overdose ☾ᶜˑˢᵒᵒᶰ☽

Abel Tesfaye, known as "The Weeknd". You people, might love and adore his music. He sings great, right? And he could make good music, huh? But do you know the "real" Abel? Do you know the life and the diary of Mr. Abel Tesfaye? Well, luckily you've came here too know.

You see, Abel is a real drug addict, let me tell you how.

Long ago, when little Abel was growing up, he grew up really poor. His parents couldn't raise him, because of trying to work and trying to keep food in the house. The Bills? Couldn't pay it. A house? They couldn't afford.

His granmother took him to her home, since his mother and father didn't stay home that much. His grandmother actually raised him. She took great care of him, fed him, and was just like a mother to him!

Until, his Uncle Robert (Robert was sixteen-years-old when Abel was young) notice that his mother (Abel's grandmother) has been giving Abel full attention then him. He then asked Abel do he want some candy, then Abel said yes. Robert gave the "candy" to Abel, and he ate it.

Few minutes later, his Grandmother went to go check up on Abel, then she gasped and dropped her clothes-basket onto the floor and ran beside Abel, whom was now laying on the ground with his eyes closed.

He got tooken to the hospital and soon-to-be find out that he was OVERDOSED on pills, drugs to be exact.

Now, Abel, the 23-year-old man is now addicted to drugs.

Now, he's suicidal, ever since his uncle did that--have him those pills--it affected his brain and made him like that.

Copyrighted: 2014