WHEN THEIR JELOUS

GARROTH-
You were hanging out with Laurence Garroths best friend. Laurence was acting weird all day. Then when you were about to leave Laurence pushed you up against the wall behind you and pinned you there. "L-LAURENCE" you shouted. "I'm sorry y/n but I need to do this" Laurence said. Just as Laurence was gonna kiss you garroth screamed in an angry voice "STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND YOU JERK" garroth said threw Laurence off of you and grabbed your waist and held you protectively. You and him cuddled up when Laurence left and had a good  night.

LAURENCE-
You were hanging out with Travis at his house while Laurence was in his room. "T-Travis" Laurence heard y/n say. "Come on baby how about we go to my room and have a little fun~" Travis. Travis pinned you down and started to unbutton your black top. "Travis stop" you squeaked out. "GRRR TRAVIS" Laurence yelled and pulled Travis off of you. "Oh come on Laurence were just having a little fun" Travis winked at you. "STAY AWAY" Laurence yelled and grabbed you and pulled your back up against his chest and holds your waist tightly. "Do fine until next time" Travis winked and walked away. Laurence growled and took you to his room and Travis liked what he heard that night. 😉

AARON-
You were at Aaron's house cuddling on his couch while watching the anime you both love 'Tokyo Ghoul'. The door bell rang. "Must be the pizza I'll go get" you said as you wiggles your way out of his arms and walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey baby you look lonely you do have to eat this pizza alone you know" the pizza man said. "Uhh" you blushed. "Why don't I come in an we can have a little bit of fun until someone comes home" the pizza man said. Aaron came up behind you spun you around and kissed you hungrily and pinned you up against the wall across from the door. "Leave before I rip your head off can't you see she's mine" Aaron growled and the pizza man dropped the pizza shut the door and ran away. Let's just say the neighbors had a hard time sleeping that night.