YOU THINK HE IS CHEATING

LAURENCE-
Laurence hasn't been him self for the past 2 weeks. He's been coming home late and is avoiding you a lot. You try to ask him but he plays it off like it's nothing. Until one day he didn't come home at all. That's when you came to the conclusion that he was cheating on you. You were crying so hard you felt like you were gonna explode. You tatted to pack a bag to go to your best friends house dantes when you heard the bedroom door open. "Y-Y/n what are you doing" asks Laurence. He looked at you and saw the tears in your eyes. "What's wrong babe" he asks as he hugs you. You push him away. You hated the thought of him touching you with the same hands he touched other women with. "DONT TOUCH ME WITH YOUR WHORE FILLED HANDS" I yelled grabbing my bag and running out the door. "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU GOING" Laurence yells out to you as you run out of the house. "AWAY FROM YOUR CHEATING SHELF" you yell back as you run into Dante's house

GARROTH-
You just got home from a very long day of work but got home early then expected. You stated your way up the stairs to yours a garroths room when you heard....moaning. No he can't be. I started to cry and ran out the door. He is cheating on me. I thought as I ran to Aaron's house to see him. (He dosent live with aphmau yet) he was like a brother to me. I ran all the way to his house and stayed there over night and told him everything.

DANTE-
YOUR POB
I was walking around the mall looking for a anniversary present for Dante. We have been dating for two whole years so I want to get him something special. As you walked in to his favorite store you saw Dante...with another girl. Amber. "D-Dante" I asked as I teared up. "Y/n I uhh didn't you you would umm b-be here" he said looking down. "A-are you cheating on me...with my enemy" I asked looking up at him with tears in my eyes. "Hahaha yes bitch he he's" amber laughed. I looked at Dante and he looked angry. "How could you" I said looking down crying. "No y/n she's lying I'm not cheating I swear I just wanted to by you a gift so I asked amber" Dante said and amber just laughed. He tried to grab my hand but I was already out of the store. I ran to my car and drove to my brother Zanes house. I went inside to see garroth and vlayd where there too.

AARON-
I walked home and saw another car parked in the drive way. "Hmm do we have have company" I thought. I pushed open the door and made my way up the steps. As I did I saw...a girls sweatshirt. "A-Aaron" I asked but got no response. "AARON" I yelled this time tears in my eyes. I pushed open the bedroom door to see aphamu on top of Aaron. "A-Aaron how could you" I asked tears running down my face. "NO Y/N IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHE PUSHED ME PLEASE NO Y/N" he yelled as I ran out the door. I was crying so hard I could barley see where I was going. I ran to my brother Travis's house and walked in.

TRAVIS-
I was at the park walking mine and Travis'a dog when I thought I heard travis's voice. I looked behind the tree to see katelyn and Travis on a picnic blanket laughing and having fun. "T-Travis" I asked tears already in my eyes. He turned around shocked I was there. "A-are you cheating on me you said you didn't like her anymore.." I trailed off. He stayed silent. "HOW COULD YOU" I yelled crying hard.
"Y/n he isn't cheating on you" katelyn said as she sat up. Travis looked at me and he was sad. I ran as fast as I could away from them despite their calls for me. I ran alway with my dog angel all the way to my brother Laurence's house.