xxi

Junhong and Yoongi were like a middle school couple. Thought they were meant to be, but in reality were meant to be with someone else. Someone who would love them more. But maybe reality was wrong. Maybe the stereotypes people brought upon one another weren't true.

Junhong and Yoongi stayed together. It was a surprise to Yoongis friends when they found out he stopped his doings, and all because he loved someone from the bottom of his heart.  Either way they smiled and accepted Junhong.

~~~~

"Hyung. Have you ever just wanted to give up? Not on life, just in general. Stop trying, and only because you don't want what someone planned for you but rather what you want down in this gut feeling?" Yoongi looked up from his homework and forward to Junhong. Slowly he nodded. "I was never supported through my choice for music composition. My parents wanted me to become something great, and useful. But they saw how passionate I was about it and learned to accept it." Yoongi explained hiding onto Junhongs hand.

"I still don't know what I want with my life." Junhong said clearly upset. Yoongi leaned in and have him a peck on the cheek. "Don't worry. I'll be there to support you every single step of the way. I promise." Junhong laughed causing Yoongi to pout. "What?" He questioned.

"Who would've known. The great Min Yoongi could act so cheesy... so sweet." Junhong smiled. "When I first met you, I thought you were bad news... I was right." Yoongi grinned. "But now look at you. I'm impressed Yoongi. I'm proud... you're mine. I feel better when you're by my side.

And it's all because of my neighbour
Min Yoongi, the Play Boy."

-----

THE BOOK AS COME TO AN END. Almost 1k reads, about 130 votes. IM SO HAPPY. Thank you to all who supported and just plain commented. This was fun to write, and soon I'll have it under editing.