CHAPTER 8:

A week after their burning anniversary, their daily routine came back as usual. Glaizel is busy with solidifying her photography center and Arhianna with the restaurant. Everyday they wake up, clean up, bath, clothes then leave. They hardly talk in the morning yet just one simple lovingly goodbye kiss is all it takes to tell each other how much they love one another.

Taking their own cars, they depart ways. Though sometimes, its hard for them to separate. The way they hold hands, it was tight that as if one of them will be gone. Their heart tore apart when they have to let go and drive away. Each time they say I love yous and I'll miss yous, an embrace comes after and a kiss. They don't care if someone's seeing them as they display their affection. Its the truth of what they feel and they don't give a damn if there are people who doesn't feel comfortable seeing two women kissing.

The height of their happiness is as high as the heaven. More on Arhianna because of Glaizel's gift. Her second gift. Their first international trip. In those three wonderful marriage years, they do travel a lot locally but this is their first international. Glaizel knows how to handle their income. As much as Arhianna wanted them to have joint bank account, Glaizel said its better to have separate accounts. One will be their savings and the other for their needs. And Arhianna's the one for their savings.

Glaizel is a good provider. With her booming business, mostly her clients are from high class society, models and celebrities. Her latest are the casts of a tv network's new requel tv show. Sometimes she bring Arhianna along. It is no secret to her clients their relationship and Glaizel is proud to introduce everyone her beautiful wife.

While Arhianna is busy checking on some inventory her new assistant submitted, an unexpected visitor came. A knock on her door broke the silence of her office.

"Come in..." she answered without looking at her guest.

"Is that a nice way in letting me in?" a melodious yet demanding voice caught her attention.

"Mom!!!" she excitedly stood up from her swivel and ran towards the middle aged woman she had not seen in almost a month.

"Hello darling. I missed you," Mrs. Howell opened her arms to receive her daughter. "How was you anniversary? Oh, by the way, belated happy anniversary, dear," she raises her hand that holds a large paperbag.

"What is it?" she asked taking the bag from her mother and guide her to the leather couch.

"Its just a little something for your trip,"

"You knew about it?"

"Of course, dear. I help her look for..." Mrs. Howell stopped mid sentence, realizing something.

"Look for what?"

"Well, I should not be telling you this..."

"What mom?"

"Hmmm... I don't know Yoyon. But I don't think I don't have the liberty to..."

"Mother!?!" Arhianna's eyes widened in her agitation to know what her mother knows. Mrs. Howell knows well when her daughter called her mother, she is getting impatient.

She can't help but giggle that her baby girl didn't change a bit even now that she is married. "Well, you have to make a promise first that you will only open my gift when you arrive in Istanbul,"

"You know that we're going there?"

"Ofcourse! I told you, I helped her look for a place you haven't been. Besides, there so many sights to see in beautiful Istanbul. And their spas are to die for. Don't take that literally " she warned, pertaining to her idiom.