chapter 1

Ouch! ouch! Ouch! That hurts mom. She replied presumptuously saying:" do I care?" Mom I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings like this. I am sorry, I beg of your forgiveness." Without another word she battered my skin faster than I thought. Splash! Splash!!!!!! Went the echoes of the belt reaching out to this tender skin of mine. Boom!! Bash!!! I fell to the ground.
How tragic. What could be worst. I sat by myself the next day at school thinking about how to solve this problem of mine.

 I sat by myself the next day at school thinking about how to solve this problem of mine

"Run away. Run away."That was the constant thought in my head. It was then that I heard the rolling of my belly and I then said to myself:" no no no. What do I eat when I run away. I am sure my tummy couldn't stand such a world war. And what if a ghost gets hold of me? What would I say? what would I do? If I show the pitiful side of me, would he finally become sympathetic and release a poor little girl like me from her fears? All this didn't make any sense. All these CRAZY problems are making me insane. Oh I wish there was a way to solve this problem. Once again I went into deep contemplation just to hear the sudden roar that was mistaken for a lion, only to realize it was the sound oof my tummy. Gosh this was getting to my head.
I went in search of food only to find an empty cupboard. I got tired of being hungry so I fell into a deep sleep.
I was in the united States steering at this beautiful building when a guy walked up to me and said "h..h... hi" his voice was as gentle as the care of a mom towards her baby. " Hi" was the only thing I could say due to the fact that I was blushing deep inside. "Today seems lovely but not lovelier than the way you look" he replied. A smile was all I could give. "Do you have time to spear for a guy like me? As a matter of fact what was heaven like? How did it feel when you fell? He asked. With a smile I replied saying " I have never been to heaven neither have a fell from above. Why ask such questions? He replied saying" sorry my mistake but I totally mistook you for an angel without those celestial wings." Can I ask you out on a date for my heart longingly desires a girl like you? I went into a deep moment of silence only to realize that he made me speechless. " I will take that as a yes. Here's my number. Call me if you so desire." He then walked away leaving me with a smashing smile.
I went home feeling like a hundred dollar note. I ran to the mirror to see if he was being honest about the way I looked. " I don't have that much of that curvy body , then why does he sees me in an angelic way?
I steered at a photo I took before heading out but my dressing was alive but my face was dead? Was he just complementing me or did I really have the looks of an angel. I steered at the picture again with thought.

I got frustrated thinking about all that he had said to me

I got frustrated thinking about all that he had said to me. All these thoughts are making me full of myself. I picked up my phone to call him but my nerve seemed to be getting the best of me. Finally I called him and he answered the phone saying " hola senora Suarez." My heart flattered only to realize I was fainting. "Hello." I soon came back to my senses and said "sorry about that. I was too caught up in the name senora Suarez. We haven't started dating and already, I am your wife. How astonishing." With a sensitive voice he replied saying " one day you will be my mistress. No doubt." I am getting sleepy so we will meet tomorrow at 7pm sharp. Good night. He replied saying " my day has been good since I met you just imagine my night. Anyway sweet dreams, love you." And with that I went daydreaming instead of sleeping.

I met him the other day right where we promised that we would. We were talking when he first held my hands and kissed it.
He was about to kiss me when everything came to a halt. Oh my God, it was all a dream. How tragic, my dreams are so wonderful yet my whole life is a house that hasn't been cleaned for years. If my dreams are this magnificent, I wish I could continue living in my dreams.