Chapter 3

WHAT? Am I dreaming? why did I feel the way I was least expecting it? maybe because He just took pills and suprisingly kissed me. I Open my eyes. He opens his. As i was holding on to his face his head rolls up, and falls to the ground.

"Jack." I say with a tear.

"Jack?" i say gasping.

"JACK!" I yell.

I reach my phone from my pocket emediatly call 911. As the ambulance is on their way i sit beside Jack, crying, hoping he would be okay. At least I still wanna know wh he would do it. I cant even think at all.

The ambulance get here at the park.

"Hey!" the man says as i try to walk in.

"You cant get in there"

"Why not?!" I ask

"Only family members are aloud in the ambulance trucks."

He leaves eyeballing me. I run home to see that everyone has left. I see everyone in the house, laughing.

Zoe imediatly see's me walk through the door and looks at me with a worried expresion. Everyone see's that Zoe looked at me so they look at her and lead their eyes to me.

"Maya? Are you okay?" My friend Ricky comes and comforts me.

"Where's Jack?" Rebecca asks.

I start to cry again.

"the....hospital" i say trying not to burst into tears.

"well, we HAVE TO GO AFTER HIM! I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT HAPPENED LETS GO!" Anthony says.

We all run to the car, even though there are a ton of us.

As we walk into the hospital we see Jack getting rolled into his hospital bed. I chase him in there.

"Is he going to be okay." I tell the doctor angrily.

"We dont think the pills have fully digested into his stomach, so we think we can fix that by operating on his stomach. Dont worry your boyfriend will be fine.."

"he's not.. He's not my boyfriend.." I tell him, spacing off.

"oh, I'm sorry Miss. It's just. Heh, nevermind." The doctor says smiling.

"what?" I say noding my head.

"Well, you seem to care much for him."

"I do" i stare at the ground with a half smile.

"I'll tell you what. you can wait a couple of hours in his hospital room if you want" He suggests kindly.

"okay." i say in a deppresed voice.

As I sit there in Jacks room while i have Jack sitting next to me, the Doctor and some nurses come in.

"Miss Rivera?" The doctor says.

"yes?" i say worried.

He starts off with a frown then turns into a smile

"He's going to be okay" He says laughing

"REALLY!?"

They all leave and I stay with Jack. Everyone was cool with me staying and they clean up around the house.

I open my eyes from my sleep. I dont see Jack anywhere. I go out in the halls.. nothing. No ones in the Hospitol.

"Hello?" i say.

I hear someone dragging a butcher knife on the counter infront of me. He walks twards me and starts running at me. I start running as fast as i can, I ran into some bodys and i freak out. i looks over.. and i saw....Jack. I start crying. Then i realized I couldnt move. I saw the man with a butcher knife getting closer. As he raises his arm, with the butcher knife--

I open my eyes to find me sitting in Jacks hospitol room.

"what?" i whisper to myself lokking confused.

I look over to make sure Jack is there.

"yup, still in one piece." I say jokingly.

Then I check to see what time it is, because it still looks really dark out.

"2 am... how lovley" i say with a little smile.