Chapter 7

David's PoV:

I watched as the ambulance put Jeremy on a stretcher, I saw Mya, Corban and Ash looking terrified, we walked inside and little did we know what was awaiting us.

(A/N I was litterally thinking. IMMA DO A ONE POV SHORT CHAPTER. but my friends would kill me, especially Jeremy as I might be going to his Dad's birthday party tommarah. MINECRAFT HERE I COME :3)

Lachlan's PoV:

I walked inside and felt someone grab me by my shirt collar and a pair of lips forced against mine, a pair that I wished I had never seen again. I pushed the person of me

"JERMIA GET OFF ME!" I shouted (A/N Don't ask about her name, I litterally made it up right now...as I write this xD It was kinda a mix if Jerome/Jeremy and Mia...)

"Aw c'mon Lachlan" Jermia sneered. I looked at Ash who was on the verge of tears, she ran upstairs and a door slammed shut.

"Ash!" I yelled, I glared at Jermia "YOU FUCKEN BITCH!" I screamed, punching her in the face. She staggered back and scowled, and she left just like that.

"Lachlan...who was that" Mya whispered.

"Someone who just ruined my life" I said, walking to the staircase.

"Let Ash have some time-out. If she gets really upset, we'll be living in hell" Mya said, grabbing my shoulders and shoving me on the couch.

Jermia's PoV (:O ):

"I have to find someone, that wants those people dead as well" I muttered.

"Well then, maybe I can help you" A mysterious guy said, emerging from the shadows.

Ash's PoV:

I heard Lachlan yell at who ever that was, it was an ex right?

Ash, he doesn't love you. He probably know's what you do to youself.

No! That was a long time ago. I tell myself, I rolled up my sleeves to reveal old scars on my wrists. I did this when Casey Sheperdson used to bully me. I AM NOT GOING BACK THERE.

Fine then, but remember not every guy is meant for you.

Oh shut up brain. I cryed into my pillow for hours

"Ash? It's Mya" I heard Mya say.

"C...come in" I stuttered. Mya opened the door and sat next to me "What's up" She asked.

"IKnewHeDidn'tLoveMeIJustDon'tFeelLikeLivingAnymoreEveryOneHatesMe" I said in one breath. Mya being Mya understood everything I just said.

"Ash, Lachlan loves you and don't let ANYONE including yourself otherwise" Mya said hugging me.

Sorry it's short...ish but it's 9.15 at night for meh *YAWN* Btw I don't actually cut..It's for the story as I have more planned, sorry about not updating more often. ASH IS OUUUUT.