BTS IMAGINE - Jimin

SO, today is Jimin's birthday he's gonna be 22 years old so you went shopping where you picked up a cake you ordered a week ago, and some party supplies. you invited all his friend and family, Jimin usually comes home at 8pm so you made sure to prepare early. you got dressed in your royal blue strapless dress that you bought specially for today. 

then as the guess arrived you quickly told them the procedure, at exactly 8pm Jimin walked in both of you guys shared apartment it was dark and looked empty "honey? you home?" he asked with that being said everyone Jumped out in front of him turni...

then as the guess arrived you quickly told them the procedure, at exactly 8pm Jimin walked in both of you guys shared apartment it was dark and looked empty "honey? you home?" he asked with that being said everyone Jumped out in front of him turning of the lights and shouted "happy birthday!" he reached for your hand and kissed you gently while every one hooted to his move, you hit him playfully and looked away embarrassed as you blushed hard.

The party soon ended andJimin and yourself lay in ed, instead of sleeping you guys talked for hours about having a baby. he pulled you close and kissed you, you deepened the kiss as he took of your night gown and you slipped off his shorts and held his firm penis, he kissed you head to toe until you couldn't get enough ad wanted more.. He began trusting into you consistently whispering in your ear "I love you". 

A FEW DAYS LATER 

You came home feeling nauseous, you puked out everything you had that day, you decided to visited the doctor the next day without  Jimin knowing. you were home before Jimin could arrive bubbling with excitement to tell Jimin about the good news from your doctor's appointment.