Cuddle

Lizzington one shot 1!
•••
AN: that's a fluffy one-shot. Set somewhere in Season 2!So no pregnancy and no Tom. And my english is not very good sorry. [Lizzington]
Disclaimer: I do not own TBL
//Cuddle//
They had been together for a couple of months now and he loves her with all of his heart. He fell in love with her when he saw her walking down the stairs in the Post office.
-
It's a rainy Saturday morning and they were still in bed, she's still asleep. He drew some pattern on her arm and kissed her neck. He is so happy to be with her, he loves her more than anything else. She is and will always be his girl. He was pulled out of his dreams from her giggle. How he loves this little sound from Lizzie. As his hand moved under her hoodie he earned another giggle from her and smiled. He turned her around and kissed her eyelids, her nose, her cheeks before he finally kissed her softly on her lips. Red pulled her closer and kissed her once again.
-
"Good morning Sweetheart," he spoke against her mouth  and then pulled back a little to look at her. "Morning," she yawned and laid her head back on his chest. He continued drawing patterns on her skin and buried his face in her hair.
-
"Sweetheart let's eat some breakfast," he told her after they continued cuddling for another 15 minutes. "But I don't wanna stand up," she replied with a sigh. That caused him to let out a laugh after he kissed her temple and stood up. Her sound of protest was adorable. He brushed his lips briefly with hers and left the bedroom. Liz sight once more and closed her eyes again.
-
After he went downstairs he prepared some breakfast for his girl , put some coffee on a tablet and carried it back upstairs. He opend the door and realized amused that she has fallen back asleep, so he just placed the tablet on a table beside the bed and kneeled down beside her pretty face and looked at her for a little moment. He placed his hand softly in her hair and put some hair strands behind her ear before he leaned down and kissed her once again this morning. Elizabeth made some noises but kept her eyes closed and leaned into his touch. Red climbed back into the bed and she immediately moved closer to his side. He picked the tablet from his table and placed it onto his lap and after five minutes she finally opened one eye, smiled at him and sat next to him.
-
After they ate the breakfast the couple finally stand up  to watch a movie in the living room. Liz choose "the lake house" and they watched the movie in comfortable silence beside each other on their couch. Red wrapped her in a blanket because started to get a little cold. "I love you Sweetheart.", he slowly whispered. "Love you too Red. Love you too.", she whispered back before she fell asleep. He still don't know how on hell he deserved someone like Elizabeth Keen. She is absolutely beautiful and just perfect, many guys would be happy to have someone like her in their lives but Raymond Reddington was the luckiest person because he has her and he will always has her.
-
End