His Sisterplier

**Aliyah's PaoV**

I walked towards the towards the door. The door of my half-brothers house. Mark Fishchback as in Markiplier. I strainted my Sublime shirt and sighed ringing the doorbell. I heard a dog bark and the door start to open.
  "Chica stop it," a deep gravelly voice said as a mam with tan skin and red hair opened the door. He stared at me for a good 2 minutes.
   "Uhm hi my names Aliyah I'm your sister.... We have the same dad," I whispered as his eyes widened. Suddenly a guy came up behind him and looked at me.
   "Hey Mark who's this?" He asked as Mark just gawked at me. I pulled out a photo of my dad and I from my 13th birthday.  He took it and he started to shake.
   "He had another kid! Why didn't he tell me?! Why are you so special to be kept a secret?" He yelled at me as he grabbed my shirt. Pinching my Brovaic. I screamed pushing him away as I pressed my hand to my chest feeling the blood soak my shirt. I started breathing fast and hard.
   "Mark what the fuck is wrong with you?!? She has a Brovaic as in she has cancer!" The guy screamed as he pulled out his phone rushing to me. "What's your name sweetheart?"
   I glared up at Mark as he looked shocked and hurt.
  "Aliyah Hernandez-Fischbach I'm 19 and I have Neuroblastoma," I whispered as my vision blurred and I swayed. Mark started rushing to me and caught me before I fell. Ryan pressed my chest down.

**Mark POV**

    I instantly regretted yelling at her. I rushed forward as she swayed and collapsed. I held her as Ryan called 911 and explained what happened. But saying I was hugging her and it got caught on my flannel buttons. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. A light gray almost blue.
   "I'm so sorry Aliyah. I let my anger out on you. Now please hold on the ambulance is on its way. Please stay with me," I whimpered into her hair as her blood soaked both our shirts. Ryan was applying pressure as the sirens started in the distance.
   "Its okay Mark, I'm sorry I bothered you," she whispered closing her eyes. I felt my eyes burn.
   " no Aliyah no. You didn't bother me," I cried as I thought about my child hood. I knew my dad was hiding something. All the weird hospital bills and girly clothes and toys he bought. But it always disappeared within a day. He kept her a secret because she was sick and needed to be left alone. I k ew my mom knew because she always said my dad was with Aliyah. But said she was a coworkers daughter.
The ambulance pulled up and the EMTs jumped out and hurried over. I let her go as they worked on her and put her on the gurney.

*****Time Skip******

  I sat in the waiting room with Ryan who kept glaring at me. I deserve it though. I almost killed a 19 year old girl. I looked down at the photo she gave me. She had her Brovaic there as well. My heart just shattered. I started sobbing and Ryan jumped running over to me.
    "Ry she has the Brovaic in this picture. She has to be no more than 13 or 14 which means she's had cancer for 5 or more years. I remember hearing about my dads coworkers daughter who was born sick. Her name was Aliyah. She had an autoimmune disease. Ry she's been sick her whole life! Why did I yell at her?! I'm such an ass," I sobbed as he rubbed my shoulder. I leaned into him.
   "I've had Nueroblastoma since I was 12. That picture is from my 13th birthday," I looked up and she was standing there. A new Brovaic and a sling. She looked pale and exhausted. I stood up and slowly walked over to her.
   "I'm sorry.... Please forgive me," I asked softly looking down at her. She smiled at me. Her eyes shimmered blue.
   "Of course. You're my big brothe, she said sofly. I pulled her into a light hug. I heard a flash sound and looked at Ryan was taking a picture. He grinned and tarted typing away.
    "Oooo tag me. It's @ellenic42" (Follow me on Twitter by all) Aliyah said laughing. I just grinned at her and pulled her into my side pulling out my phone snap a picture.
  @markiplier: Me and my little sister Aliyah!! My little fighter. ♥elirymagee @ellenic42
Hundreds of retweets and responses some really rude.

That's all folks....... Part 2 to come soon. If anyone wants one.