Adopted part one

I sit down in a chair next to miss G. "So this is Daniel and Phillip." She says gesturing at the two men. Now I can get a better look at them. Daniel has straight brown hair that slightly goes over his right eye.  He is wearing mostly black except for his white vans. Phillip has straight jet black hair that slightly goes over his left eye. He is wearing an ice cream shirt and skinny jeans.
      "Hi I'm Haley." I say reaching out me hand. "Hi" they both say in unison, Phil taking my hand and then shaking it. Then Dan does the same. "They would like to get to know you a bit before making a decision." Miss G says. "Oh ok." I say looking up from twiddling my thumbs. "So..." Dan says looking over at Phil.
"What do you like to do for fun." Phil asks me. "Well I like to hang out with my friend, Karley. And I also like to read, I listen to music a lot." I say. " and sometimes if we are allowed to, I like to play on the x-box that we all share."
       "Oh wow," Dan says looking over at Phil. "Your about 13, 14 right?" Dan asks. "I'm 14, turning 15 on August 8th." I say. "How would you feel if we adopted you?" Phil asks. "I would be very happy but I understand if you don't want me." I say back, playing with a strand of my hair.
       "Why do you think we don't want you?" Dan asks me looking longingly into my eyes. "I just don't think anyone really wants to adopt a teen these days and even if they would, why would they want a anti-social, loner like me." I say to see Phil looking shocked. "Well I think your great!" Says Phil. "Can me and Dan discuss some things, alone?" Phil says to miss G. "Certainly!" She says back nudging me to get up and leave.
     I leave the room and go over to Karley. "I doubt they want me." I say siting down next to her. "Aww why?" She asks me. "I don't know. I don't really make an effort to be like able and they wanted to discuss things alone after I left." I say to her. "Oh well that's ok." She says "I'm sure they loved you." She says, putting her hand on mine. "We'll see." I say