Chapter 1

A Classic Love Story

(Classic SonicxRosy the Rascal)

Ch. 1

By: Cutegirlmayra(I did want to make this a oneshot... but I think it'll be to long XD expect this to be about.. ehmm.. 3 or 4 chapters long. enjoy~ )

Walking alone in the woods was a cute, small, and pink Hedgehog named Rosy. Though, she was lovingly referred to by her friends as, 'Rosy the Rascal'. Before this night, the night of all nights that Amy Rose could never forget, a moment of doubt was born in our poor pink hedgehog's mind....

-Previously-

The sun shone bright on the Zones of Mobius as Sonic raced around aimlessly trying to find excitement in every turn, every tumble, every jump, and every spin dash. However, his search was halted by a very loud call,....

"SOOOOOONIIIIICCCCC-KUUU!"

"Uh-oh..."

Sonic turned around slightly, as if dreading what was to follow next. As expected, Rosy jumped out of nowhere and tackled our young hero. "Haha! I found you! I found you again!"

"Yeah... incredible how that happens..." Sonic said, underneath her knees where she was sitting atop of him. "Not even Robotnik can track my movements..." he mumbled under his breath. "Anyway!" he finally gathered the strength to fling the young girl off of him, making her fall backwards at a bit of an angle and started dusting himself off. "What'da want? Can't you see I'm busy tracking down evil here?"

"Oh! I'm sorry, it's just... well, even a hero needs to eat!" Rosy pulled out two bentos(Lunch Boxs) and smiled to him. "Won't you eat with me? I made it myself!"

Sonic took a moment to think about it, then looked to Rosy suspiciously, "..How good is your cooking..?" he asked, as if not convinced it was editable.

"Hey! I'll have you know I've been cooking since I was small! Well... smaller!" she defended herself, then held the boxed lunch out again, "We'll you at least try it? I made it for you..."

Sonic saw her pleading eyes and looked away for a moment; it was terribly hard to resist a cute face like that, even if she was a bit... uh... forward.

"AllllllRight~!" he finally said, giving in.

"Hurray!"

Rosy jumped up in joy and grabbed Sonic's arm as quick as she could, dragging him over at half his speed to some shade under a tree.

"Whoa! You're not so slow, are ya?" Sonic said, a bit impressed, but not by much. He folded his arms and waited for the meal.

Rosy excitedly opened hers, and then his, placing it in front of him. She took some of his food then and held it up to his mouth, "Say Ahh~" she cutely offered him food, but he just had a sweat drop drip down his face and took the rest of the box and started eating on his own.

"Hey!"

"I never said I was gonna let you hand-feed me."

"B-But..."

"It's not a date! I'm just hungry!"

"At least try and be thankful!"

"Thanks for the meal!" Sonic scarffed down his food, after realizing it was pretty good and liking the taste. "Yum~ Hey, you should make me a chilidog next time, yeah... that would be good~" he said, rubbing his belly and patting it twice.

"OOOhhhhohohhh~" Whined Rosy, sad as to her romantic picnic didn't go as planned. But then she sighed and smiled to Sonic, "At least you liked it, hehe! A hero like you deserved a meal fit for a king! I hope this works though."