Chapter 2

Ch. 2

By: Cutegirlmayra (So... This is gonna get cute. Lol! I have this theory that Sonic puts on a brave, cool guy front in front of Amy/Rosy, but when she really needs him, he tends to let his true, kinder self, feelings show more. I hope you enjoy this next chapter! :3)

Tails and Sonic finally got home, bro-fisting each other and commenting on how awesome their fight was when Tails stopped and looked around the room.

"Huh... that's strange." He commented, as Sonic shook himself to get the wet rain off of him, upset it had to rain.

"I hate water! And what's so strange, Tails? Hmm?" he also looked around, "Hey, where's Rosy? Didn't she make it here? I gave her clear directions..." He folded his arms, trying not to look to worried, but his scanning eyes said otherwise.

"Y-yeah, she made it. But I don't see her... Did she go upstairs?"

Krack-a-boom!

"EEEKKK!"

"Huh?!"

It was pretty dark in the room, but Sonic and Tails both looked to where they heard cry from.

"Rosy?"

"I think she's under the table stand..." Sonic slowly moved over to it, getting down and crawling as he looked under it. "...Rosy...?"

Under the stand, poor Rosy shook and trembled. When she noticed Sonic, she jumped a little, then looked away and closed her eyes, ashamed Sonic was seeing her so weak and helpless like this.

"Is she okay?" Tails said, looking down at Sonic and wondering what was happening.

"....." Sonic just kept staring at her, maybe thinking about what to do for the poor thing.

BOOOM-DA-BOOM-krackakracka...

"AHHH!"

"WOOAHH!"

"SONIC!"

Rosy, in a desperate act of fear, had grabbed Sonic by his head and pulled him under the table stand to her, holding him tightly. Tails had called out worriedly, and now bent down to see what the heck was going on.

"Sonic! Sonic! Are you okay!?"

"Tails! Tails! I'm fine!" Sonic called, trying to wiggle out of Amy's frantic grasp. Kicking his legs, Tails worried she was choking him.

"Hang on, Sonic! I'll pull you out!" Tails stood up, ready to help. Grabbing Sonic's legs, he started to count down when he was about to pull. "1....2...-"

Through a squinted eye, and his hand trying to pull Rosy's arm off his head, he suddenly noticed how truly terrified she looked. Shaking, Rosy kept her eyes shut, and her little noises of discomfort made Sonic's expression change to observation then entrapment.

"Tails! Hold on!"

"Huh?" Tails was about to tug, but stopped. "What is it?"

"Just... Just go to bed, Tails!"

"W-what!?" Tails let sonic's legs fall. "B-but..."

"I'm fine! I've got this under control!"

"But she's strangling you!" Tails tried to oppose.

"Bed, Tails. NOW." Sonic instructed again.

Tails sighed, "Alright..." he slowly walked away, but still didn't take his eyes off of Sonic's shiny red shoes. Walking up the stairs, he wondered what Sonic was planning to do to escape her.