Chapter 3

Ch. 3

By: Cutegirlmayra(Hey, I'm not feeling very good right now..., but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna write this chapter! I've got to pull through! For all of you! Haha, ugh... anyway, I'll try and do my best, thanks for the support! Now.. let's see what Rosy and Sonic are gonna be up to today...)

Tails and Sonic were still peacefully in bed, snoozing right along when there little noses smelled something.

Tails was buddle up in his tails, when he slowly uncurled and sniffed the air, eyes still closed. "..Ehmm... S-Sonic..? Do you..." he sniffed again, "Wow...smell that?"

Sonic was no where to be seen, in his bed was only a big bump under the covers. You could hear small grunt noises as he inched his muzzle up to his pillow, and his long nose began to wiggle around, before he pushed up the blanket, revealing his sleepy face. "Smells like Bacon...and.." he sniffed some more. "Eggs,... Pancakes?"

The two stopped for a moment, before flipping off the blankets and landing on the floor, "PANCAKES?!"

The two dashed downstairs, Tails looking like a kid waking up on his birthday, when they entered the kitchen. Knuckles was already there, eating, when he turned around with big, wide chibi eyes. "I've found Heaven." He said, with a fork in his mouth. "And she holds the key to the gates.." he looked back at Rosy, who was making some more Pancakes as she turned around and smiled. She was wearing an Apron that said, 'Kiss the Cook' with hearts on it as she brought over a new patch. "Thanks, Knux!" she cutely said and handed him some more. "You boys ready to eat?" she excitedly said, holding up the trays of food proudly.

"Would we?!" The two boys sat down, mouths watering.

"Here you go!" she handed them the delicious goodies.

"Wow... Bancon, eggs, and pancakes. My kinda girl..." Sonic said and smiled quickly towards Rosy's direction, making her blush, before he took a bite.

"Hehe~" She giggled, and silently was squeeing on the inside. "Hey, didn't you forget something?" she commented, placing her hands on her hips and holding her head up with pride.

"Hmm?" The boys looked up, all having their faces stuffed.

"Eh-hem." Rosy glared slightly, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhh..." the boys looked to one another. "...Grace?"

"No, sillies! A thank you!" Rosy rolled her eyes.

"Oh... Thanks!"

"Thanks..."

"Sonic?"

"Welcome."

"What?!"

Rosy looked upset, "Why would you say that?" she asked, not sure what he was doing and folding her arms.

"I let you sleep in my house. This should be your thank you. Not mine." He stated, eating some more.

"Sonic... Don't be-" Tails began, but was cut off when Rosy slammed her hands on the table, making the dishes wobble a bit.

"Rude! How, completely, disrespectfully, RUDE." She stated, outraged.

"I know right? Asking me to say thank you...haha." Sonic continued eating his meal, but Rosy yanked it away. "Hey! I wasn't done with that!"

"No more food for you until you can be polite!" She huffed out and was about to take the plate back to the counter when Sonic dashed up and took it from her, quickly going back to his seat. She was about to place the plate down, but noticed it wasn't in her hands anymore and turned around, seeing Sonic eating again. "OOOOh!" She whined. "Fine then! Have a good day, boys!" she took off her apron and stomped toward the door, opening it, she screamed just before she left, "AND THANK YOU, JERK!" before slamming the door after her.