Part 1

I guess you could say it was odd being raised in hell, but it's been nothing but home for me and my brother. We are the twins of hell. We've been trapped in hell for 15 years now but tomorrow we turn 16 and get to go topside.

The first time for us to start our lives as rulers of hell. We are to go topside an find our mates and come back to be crowned. We have 2 weeks to find our mate. Our father will give us an amulet that will glow when we are near our mate. What takes is convincing them to come to hell by their free will.

I'm sitting in my quarter of the kingdom when one of the demons shows up and says in the dry scratchy voice all demons have," princess your father wishes to see you in the throne room." I slowly rise from my bed and start to walk to the throne room. I walk through the long dark hallways I have played in my whole life, and make it to the throne room. My father is sitting their in his throne of fire and my mother by his side.

I see my brother has beat me here, so I just slide up beside him. His red hair looking brighter than normal. My father smiles at us and says," my children tomorrow is your 16th year and you will go topside to find your mate," he takes a breath and continues," you will have 2 weeks to find and convince them to come back to hell with you," I'm so excited I am almost jumping up and down, " And when you return we will talk about how both of you will rule hell together."

I look at my brother and mouth," We have to share hell." Then my brother speaks up and says," Father, I thought you would pick one of us to rule hell. Not both of us to rule." My father starts to look angry as yells," HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY DECISION ON HOW YOU TWO WILL RULE HELL." I try to escape before he punishes both of us for my brothers outburst. Father sees me trying to leave and commands me to come closer to his throne. I do as told so hopefully my punishment won't be so sever.

He put a black streak in mine and my brothers hair, and takes our black eyes and turns them a dark green. He takes our horns and wings . He calls someone into the room who looks and smells like a human. They are human! Father says," he will teach you how to be human, for when you go topside."

The guy is pretty cute but no. Father let a human, not dead into hell!