Part 2

This human dude is really cute. He has dark hair and beautiful blue eyes, also he has pale skin. And he is like super tall.

Our first lesson is on how not to act like we where raised in hell. He tells us to act our worst. We can't curse, fight, or even kill any one. Being human sucks.

You can't torture things and you have to be nice to people. The dude finally tells us his name and it is Seth. He asks for our names cuz he doesn't think calling me sweetheart and my brother dude are appropriate. So I pipe up and say," I'm Jackaline and he's Luther,.!!" Seth laughs cuz I spit that out so fast.

Here in a few hours we go topside. I'm kinda scared. What if I don't find my mate. What if my time runs out before I did him. Seth asks out of the blue " how will y'all know when you find your mate?" I answer," our father will give us an amulet that will light up when we are near our mates. That's the easy part the hard part is getting them to come home with us."

He gives me a strange look and I explain why most people don't want to come to hell to live for eternity. Even if they are a king or queen. By the time I'm done explaining its time to go topside.

We go to our fathers throne room and it's different. There is now two thrones in here and one is more feminine than the other. We walk to the middle of the room and our father meets us. He says " you both are now to your 16 year an you will go topside. This amulet will help you find you mate."

He holds up my amulet. All it is is a choker that has a few black stones in a triangle type shape. Father tells me," come here Jackaline." I walk to my father and he puts the amulet on me and I walk back to my brother.

Our father holds up my brother's amulet and it's has a silver chain with a black tree charm with red gems for leaves. Father calls," Luther come here." I hear father whisper something to Luther but I couldn't hear it fully. 

************************

Hey I'm back and should stay back... I'm sorry I've disappeared from y'all but I'm staying out of trouble now