Untitled Part 3

Father conjures a portal and tells us," Seth will go with you to help you navigate." Right before we step in to the portal my amulet starts to burn my neck and it starts to glow red.

I look at my father confused and he looks at Seth. Seth took a step away from me and it's glow dimmed and he stepped closer and it's glow brightened. It started to burn and I started to claw at it and Seth stopped me.

" You have to keep it on till your brother finds his mate. It will burn but Seth's touch will help." Father informs me. Seth just keeps staring at me, did he know? Cuz he had this weird look every time I was near him.

Father postpones going topside for my brother, so he can find another human. Luther is furious with me. It doesn't help that I'm in complete agony right now. I go and basically lay on Seth wile we are still standing up.

It helps the burning, but I feel awkward cuz I'm laying on him almost . Seth laughs at me and nods towards the lesson room. I follow him and when we get there he says," I knew."

I give him a strange look and reply," what did you know." " I knew I was your mate,..." I give him this confused look. "Well your father did actually. When he brought me down he knew I was you mate. Because when I got close to your amulet the first day down here it glowed like this blue color."

>>>>>>>>> flashback <<<<<<<<<<

Seth's P.O.V.

Lucifer approached me at my high school. First I just saw him standing on the edge of campus staring at me and my friends. I look at my friend Axle," Hey do you see anything over by our trucks?" He replied," No, are you starting to see thing man." The next day I saw him again but he was closer. This kept on for a week the he was in my room one night. He spoke to me and said," Come with me. You will be returned if you choose to leave." I ask ," where do you want me to go." He looks at me and smiles and I'm no longer in my room I'm in a almost mid evil throne room. Then this box beside a throne started glowing blue.

<<<<<<<<<end flashback >>>>>>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hope y'all are likeing this story