Sensitive V x Horny Rough reader

(M/n) p.o.v.

I was bored and horny. My boyfriend had the weekend off. What do I do? If you answered fuck'em until they pass out then you're correct. I walked up to V from behind. He was making coffee. I tightly hugged him from behind and put my head into the crook of his neck. He squeaked in surprised. "(M-m/n) don't d-do that!" He says. "I'm horny." I bluntly reply

V's p.o.v.

"W-what?!" I practically yell. Now I realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. Or pants. Just boxers. I felt my face flare red. He smirked and put a hand under my shirt and pinched my nipple. "Ah!~" I moan at the strange feeling. He used his other hand to pull down my pants. After he started to pull down my boxers. "Augh! N-not in t-the kitchen!" I try to say as he palmed my erection. "My my, dripping with precome and the foreskin isn't even pulled back yet. Guess I'll have to help~" He pulled it,exposing my tip and I screamed in pure ectasy as I came in his hand. I panted, but he wasn't done. He started to pump my member making me gasp and moan out louder. "Gah!~ Ah y-yes!"

I was too busy doing that to see what else he was doing. That was until I felt something prosd through my entrance. Gah fuck! He's starting! I cried out in pain but he didn't say anything as he thrusted at an inhuman pace. Dear god it hurt so much! Oh but boy was it good. (M/n) may have been rough but he knew what he was doing. "Heh, your clenching." He commented as he pierced my prostate. My screams of pain became yells of absolute pleasure and I came, shooting my load onto us. "GAH! YES AUGH! T-THERE! (M/N)!!" I yell out. He didn't need to be told twice as he began ramming into it, making me cum over and over. "Gah, V I'm gon-" I cut him off. "Ah yes! Cum inside of me, fill me up please!" I yell. He plunged inside one last time before groaning and cumming. I panted and as he pulled out I collapsed in exhaustion.

He sighed in content. "I'm better now thanks Honey." I want to glare but I was to tired and gave the middle finger before sleep overcame me and I passed out.

(M/n)'s p.o.v.

I looked at my sleeping boyfriend happily then I heard an awkward," Um..." come from the counter. I checked and saw Saeyoung as red as his hair was.

"Oh so V was face timing you."

"Yeah. Wait until Yoosung hears."

"Wait what? Seven no! Zen'll kil-"

He hangs up.

"Well fuck."