Yoosung x reader

~Dirty Dreams?~

Yoosung ' s p.o.v.

(M/n) bit into my neck as he roughly thrusted into me. "G-GAH RIGHT THERE!!!" I shrieked as he fucked my prostate. He started ramming into it. "(M/N)!!!!" I moaned as I came violently. He thrusted a few more times before doing the same, filling me up to the brim. He pulled out and gave me a kiss. "I love you~"

Then I woke up, panting and blushing. "Ah...ah...phew." I looked down at my pants and saw a small tent. "A-an erection?!" I decided to be careful and just leave it alone until it went away itself. I went back to sleep without anymore lewd dreams.

The next day
(M/n)'s p.o.v.

"Hey. I had the craziest dream last night. It was about you fucking me. Crazy right?" The innocent roommate of mine said. I choked on my waffles. "What?!" He started describing it to me. What is this oblivious sinnamon bun doing? Is he trying to get me a boner..

Crap I already have one

"Y-Yoosung! Stop that!"

He turned to me startled. "What is it?" His eyes traveled down to my erection. "O-oh...do. .do you w-want help?" He asked me blushing. I was hesitant before I nodded

He got in between my legs and started to unbutton my belt and pull down my pants and boxers. He stared at my large size.

"H-How will i-it fit?"

"We'll make it."

He bit his lip before he placed the tip into his mouth. I groaned an gripped the back on his head, shoving my member into his throat. I see tears well up in his eyes as he began to suck and bob his head.

I groan and moan and after a while, I came without warning him. He pulled my shaft out of his mouth, causing some to go onto his face. "Gah! Sorry sorry!" I grabbed a tissue and wiped his face. He swallowed whatever had gotten into his mouth. 

"It's...kinda sweet." He says, blushing.

Okay, that's it. He's doomed himself. Without another word I pulled him up and onto my lap, beginning to kiss his neck, desperately searching for his sweet spot. I hear a loud moan as I gave a kiss to the spot under his ear. 

I smirked and began to abuse the spot as I pulled both his pants and boxers down. He didn't seem to notice as I took him and lowered him down onto my member until he gave a choked gasp. "I-It hurts!" I stopped when he fully covered my member.

I waited for him to give me the okay. After a few minutes he nodded and I started to bounce him up and down. "Mmph, g-good!" I started to thrust as he bounced on his own. He was sensitive I suppose and came a few moments.

Yoosung became overly sensitive after that and as I continued to thrust into his tight heated walls. "T-Too much!" I continued to thrust into him roughly, before biting into his sweet spot on the neck. He came a second time and as his walls tightened, I came too. I filled him to the brim.

He was panting and collapsed onto me. "Relaxing Yoosung?" Yoosung nodded. "Well you can forget that, on your hands and knees. We're going for another round~"

Poor Yoosung couldn't walk for a week