The Untold Chapter 2

NEXT DAY: Janes POV*

I was on my way home when I saw a black Ford, behind me. I didn't think about it but when it kept getting closer to hitting me I relized that someone was after me...\

The horn was beeping, in the black tuck behind me, I wasn't sure why.  My heart was pounding.

I called my dad:

ON PHONE WITH JANES DAD:

"Hello.. Dad I don't know what to do?" I said panicked

"What, honey calm down whats wrong?" Her father said worried.

"Uhhhhhhh" Jane yelled. *Click*

JANES *POV

The black truck, hit me, I threw my phone in the back seat. I couldn't find it. Now my dad is probably freaking out because I hung up. Finally the black truck turned. I went for another mile then pulled over. I jumped in the back seat to get my phone and, the black truck had taken a turn but to loop around to hit me face on. I was hurrying to get in my seat and start driving. Out of stupidity I jumped out of my car, and headed through the woods to my dad's work. It was about a half of a mile but with my adrenaline running I knew I could make it. 

DEENAHS *POV

I haven't hear from Jane, and after those text messages I was worried. So I tried Calling her.

ON PHONE WITH JANE:

*VOICEMAIL*

"Hey, Jane its Deenah I was worried so I thought I'd give you a call, I thought we were going to the mall at 2? But anyways call me back bye!"

JANES *POV

I thought I knew where I was going, but I must have taken the wrong part of the woods. I called my dad again. 

ON PHONE WITH DAD:

"Dad. Sorry I hung up I.. I.. I.. Wel i'll explain later! I just wanted to tell you I was okay.. ohh and umm what part of the woods lead to your work?"

"Jane, I moved my job into the City remember?" Said my dad, totally confused why I forgot.

I hung up *CLICK*

I am alone again.. But this time not on the road with other people. I can't even scream for help. I am  absolutley  ALONE!

DEENAHS *POV

I have no clue where Jane is, it's been an hour sense I have called her. Maybe she caught up with the boy from the party last night? And left her phone  at her house?

As I kept thinking about anything that could have happened, I remembered she said that she was going to stop by her dads Office to pick up somthings.

JANES *POV

As I was wondering around trying to find somewhere safe to stay I heard my phone ring.

*TEXT MESSAGE* From- 

Deenah-

Hey.

Deenah-

Hey, are you there?

Deenah- 

Hello? Are you okay?

Me-

Hey, I need you to come pick me up at 23 Pettrees Avenue.

Deenah-

Is everything okay?

Me-

Not, exactly. I'll explain when you get here.

Deenah-

Okay on my way now.

DEENAHS *POV

Ok, so I just received text messages saying Jane needs help and pick her up on 23 Pattrees Avenue. I was a little confused and extremely nervous and scared. I have been waiting for Jane at the place she said to pick her up for 10 minutes. 

*TEXT MESSAGE*

Me- 

Heey Jane, where are you this isn't funny!

Jane~ No Reply.

So I've been waiting for 10 more minutes, still no reply. So I texted her again, thinking that maybe she never got it becuase of signal, she had AT&T so it never worked that great.

*TEXT MESSAGE* My phone buzzed...

(As I  took my phone out of my pocket vigorusly thinking it might be Jane saying she was running a little late and be there in a few?)

Jane-

She will be fine, I will take great (Horrible) care of her! You tell anyone she's missing I. WILL. KILL. YOU! And that's a promise

Me-

Who the heck are you!  Where's my friend!

*NO REPLY*

So I never got a reply, so I called her dad about the sitaition. He called the cops and people began looking for her.

*TEXT MESSAGE* Now it was from a private number*

Private-

I told you not to tell...

Me-

What I . I .. Didn't..

Private-

I heard every word you said. When you were on the phone with Janes dad.

____________________________________________________________________

I'm not going to reply.

JANES *POV

My head felt like I had been smashed off of a brick wall. I tried opening my eyes. I could barely see straight,  everything was blury. As my site started getting better i could see the black couch, and green walls, I have never been here before I said to my self trying to think where I am. Last thing I remember is walking in the woods on my way to meet Deenah.

"Deenah!" I said out loud not remembering where I was.

JANES DAD *POV