Chapter-13

Shraddha PoV
I woke up at 6:30am.i went to washroom,brushed and bathed.i came out and wore long floral designs skirt and white tank top.i wore a normal braid and then woke up aishu.she woke up and went to washroom.I went and down and greeted everyone 'Morning'."Mam,ey lo egg franki.bus me khate jao"Payal gave me."thanks Payal"I said and bid good bye to all went near bus stop.
(IN THE COLLEGE)
"Hey guys..!!"I said to all."hey yaa..!!"all said."come let's go to class"raghav said."yaa,chalo"I said and went in.we all are missing adi and naina.mainly,Ronny is missing adi and raghav is missing naina.i think aishu is doing well in her college.I'll call Adi's mom and ask what's the situation of adi.i quickly dialed her number."hello aunty.!!how is adi??"I asked."hmm...shraddha..woh..
Adi hospital mein hei..!!ussey sardi aur Fever Bohot hei..!!"Aunty said."hmm..ok Aunty,can you tell me which hospital is that??"I asked."NEW TON SUPERSPECIALITY HOSPITAL"Aunty said."oh..!!thanks aunty"I said.our classes were routine and boring.after college,we all went to hospital.there was adi who was taking rest on bed.only for one day,for check up.we went near doctor."hi doctor!!we are aditi's friends!!"I said."hi guys!!Iam dr.farheen"dr said."oh!!you are doctor.that time we played dumbshalads rights??"aakash asked."oh!!yaa..!!"she said."dr.farheen,when Aditi will be alright??"I asked."hmm,she can come to college tomorrow!!"dr Said."oh thanks aloṭ dr FARHEEN"I said."bye dr"we all said and left from there.hmm..Naina is well and she can come tomorrow to college and Naina too.iam sooooo happy..!!today aakash dropped all in their homes.i went to home and aishu was in room doing her work."hey aishu!!how was your college??"I asked."hey shraddhu,good.what about you??"she asked."hmm..awesome!!we saw adi and she will be alright by tomorrow and she can come to college"I said."wooah!!good!!"she said and hugged me.i went to washroom,bathed and changed myself into shorts and loose shirt. I don't know why??i want to where shorts and loose shirt today."woah!!whats the matter shraddhu,wearing shorts and loose shirt huh!??"asked staring me from up and down."hmm..nothing yaar,just simply"I said."hmm.."she said."come aishu,let's go and eat dinner..!!"I said."hmm..chalo"she said.we both went to dinning room and greeted'hi'.we ate and came to our room."Good Night shraddhu"said aisha."Good night aishu"I said,switched off light and slept.

A/N:-hey ppl,how was the chappy??please please please please vote and comment.plssssssssss!!!love you all!!bye for now!!gonna update at evening..!!!double update today also..!!!love you all😘😘😘😍😍😊😊😊