chapter nine

I looked around my new room thinking about how good things have got in the last day. It was a lot to take in, a family, a new house and a friend, all of these things are new to me.

Then my thoughts and feelings came back to me..your wothless, a failure, ugly, fat, imature..and thats when i realised i had to cut.

I always get these voices in my head but once ive cut they go its just like a weight being lifted of my shoulders. So i went through my drawers and finally found my little silver tin, i made my way to the bathroom once i was in the bathroom i locked the door, put down my tin that contains my blades.

I slowly started to pull the sharp blade across my wrist, once, twice, three times, then i just lost all control and couldnt stop...then there was a knock at the door.

"Summer are you okay? you have been in there a while love" I heard Judy say from the other side of the bathroom door. "Yeah im fine. I will be out in 10" I wraped toilet roll around my wrist and pushed down on it to stop the bleeding.

Once the bleeding had stopped i pulled my jumper sleve back down, unlocked the bathroom door and walked back to my bedroom where i put my tin back in my drawer and walked down stairs.

Where Judy and Steve were sat on the sofa, they looked concerned but said nothing. I went and sat next to Judy "Lukre is a canny boy, have you too been getting along okay?" "yeah fine" "oh good because tomorrow Steve is at work and me and Lukes mam are going shopping, so ive asked him to come round to keep you company" "okay sounds good, im off to bed now its late, night".