chapter thirteen

We were half way through watching elf and i was getting too hot so i decided to take lukes hoodie off. "Summer..what..what are they" I looked at luke and he looked really scared as he was lookig down at my cuts on my wrist that i had forgot were there. "Nothing".

He sat up and paused elf, he looked at me straight in the eyes and said "Babe you dont need to do that im here for you, if you ever need anyone to talk to you can talk to me. you know that i love you".

"Thank you but im fine, i love you too". Luke gently stroked his soft fingers over my cuts and scars. Then all of a sudden he had his arms around my waist and he was playing with my hair, this gave me butterflies.

Then he started to kiss my neck and started moving further and furthur up until he reached my chin and i felt him grin against my skin. Then slowly he put his lips on mine and started to kiss me, forcefully but soft at the same time. Then he liked my bottom lip hinting for me to open my mouth, as i did so he slid his tongue in my mouth. Our bodies were intertwined, i had my legs wrapped around lukes legs and he had his arms wrapped around my waist.

Luke started to slowly move his kisses down my neck again and he reached the top of my top, then looked up at me "I think we should go upstairs".

So luke stood up not taking his eyes off mine and pulled me up off the sofa. He lead me up the stairs keeping our eyes locked and fingers wrapped together.