Bobian Oversleeps

One fateful day, Bobian the banshee was sleeping on the ceiling of his mystical shed. He was supposed to be meeting his friends, Benedick the wasp and Beatrice the bee at 10:59AM, but no, silly Bobian had overslept. He was snoring away in a very Bansheelike manner, like the silly banshee he is. Suddenly, he shot out of his spot on the ceiling, yelling "I feel like a sunflower!", like he does every morning when he wakes up. "Hmm, I should probably check the time, wah wah" he thought with his banshee head. He floated over like a bubble to where his phone was sitting on his coffinside table. (And yes, banshees have phones). "Oh, I overslept and I'm going to be late to meet me friends, now isn't that a shame." He casually smashed through his creaky wooden shed door, and bobbed along the path that lead to the tree he was meeting his friends by. After a while of bobbing along a straight path, he finally came to the big old tree he usually met his friends by. He could see a tiny dot buzzing around the big old tree. "Beatrice, is that Beatrice? No, that can't be Beatrice, it must be Benedick! Or maybe it is Beatrice..." he trailed off, unsure of his own banshee thoughts anymore. (Not that he was ever really sure of his banshee thoughts in the first place). He carried on bobbing, then called out "Beatrice, Benedick?" The tiny dot buzzed towards him until it became a slightly bigger dot, but still a tiny dot. "'Ello Benedick" screamed Bobian. You see, Bobian has a habit of screaming at everyone, since he is a banshee, and banshees like to scream at things. "Oh, it's you." Said Beatrice, in her usual depressed voice. "Now where has little Benedick popped off to eh?" Yelled Bobian. "He went to the gym and ditched us to try and get a six pack. I don't think he's ever gonna get one though." Said Beatrice, still sounding depressed. "Oh" Said Bobian, not sure what else to say or why he wasn't screaming like he usually was. "Well since we have nothing else to do with our sad lives, why not going stalk Benedick" Screamed Bobian, remembering to scream this time. "Off we pop then" Said Beatrice, sounding happier now that she felt like she had a purpose in life. So, Bobian and Beatrice both popped off to stalk Benedick. But will they find Benedick? Or something else???...