Consequences

We join the Bobian and the Beatrice plotting sinister ploys to prank the Benedick, but will their prank go as planned, or take an unexpected (Or more like expected for anyone who has met Bobian and Beatrice) turn for the worst? Let's find out...

Bobian could see Graham talking to Benedick from behind the pear tree in Benedick's front garden. He turned around to face Beatrice, and whispered "So Beatrice, how are we going to get in?" Beatrice seemed impressed that Bobian had completed the mammoth task of whispering, which is by far one of the hardest possible tasks for a banshee, as it is in a banshee's nature to yell. She was so impressed with Bobian that she lost her ability to speak. Luckily for Beatrice and Bobian, they had both had their phones on them, so they could just communicate via a texting app.

Bobian: hey beatrice ma bee when do u think u will get ur voice back

Beatrice: idk sometime in life but we still need to get into benedicks house u know

Bobian: well then lets go look for a window or something

So Bobian started flying around looking for a window or something to break into Benedick's house through, but Beatrice had noticed the front door was wide open (What a clever bee).

Bobian: eh ma bee u found anything yet like some window

Beatrice: well no but

Bobian: well that sucks hey maybe if we found a shovel we could dig our way in

Beatrice: but i found

Bobian: or if we found a club or a rock we could smash a window and get in that way...

Beatrice: but...

Bobian: or we could make a bomb and explode our way in!

Beatrice: but the door...

Benedick: why u guys behind ma pear tree?

Benedick: and who's house u planning to explode your way into

Benedick: and why do i get the feeling ITS MY HOUSE UR TALKING ABOUT??? OH WAIT I KNOW MAYBE CUZ BEATRICE MENTIONED IT EARLIER

It was at that fatal moment that Bobian and Beatrice realised that they had been texting on a group chat, and Benedick just so happened to be in that group chat. Benedick had escaped from Graham by now and had buzzed over to behind the pear tree where Beatrice and Benedick had taken refuge. "Why were you guys planning to break into my house?" Questioned Benedick, sounding so heartbroken that even Bobian felt regretful. "WELL YOU SEE WE HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO SO WE JUST DECIDED TO PRANK YOU AND TRASH YOUR HOUSE" Yelled Bobian, who had clearly not taken a liking to whispering and resorted to the classic banshee yell. "But, but... why... why would you do tha- oh yes, you had nothing better to do, I see now" Said Benedick, still sounding heartbroken. "Still, what you guys did was horrible, I thought you were my friends but I guess I thought wrong!" And poor depressed Benedick buzzed through his front door and somehow slammed it after him, which must have take quite a lot of strength as he was only a humble wasp. Maybe his gym trip really had paid off... but back to Bobian and Beatrice. "I think we upset him" Stated Bobian, who had lowered his voice to a normal speaking level. Beatrice, still overcome by Bobian managing to whisper earlier, could only nod in reply. "We should just go home and try and fix things with Benedick later, I guess". Beatrice nodded again they both silently hovered along until they had to go their separate paths. "LATER, BEATRICE" Yelled the Bobian, who was once again back to yelling. Beatrice waved as she flew off into the distance. Once Bobian was home he flopped into his coffin and fell asleep as soon as his banshee head hit the wood.