School

My brother Alex dropped me off.

He is not a gangbanger but people profile him as one but he is actually really nice. I walked inside the school and said hi to my friends. I seen a kid with a group of boys yea they are cute but I don't mess with them.

Princeton pov
I seen y/n ik her dad my dad and her dad are friends well they both sell well her dad stopped but they are good friends. Hey go say wassup to shawty ray said. Naw she always seem like she gon beat someone ahh if anyone hit on her. Man go talk to her ty said pushing me by her. Hey wassup shawty I said smiling. Hi she said letting a million dollar smile slip out. I'm Princeton I said. I'm y/n she replied.

Back to pov
I'm Princeton he said. I'm y/n I replied to him.
So I seen you in some of my classes and just wanted to say hi cause you seem really chill he said. Thanks you too I said. So umm see you later he said. Ok bye I replied walking back to jasmine my bestfriend. Awe he is so cute she said. Yea ig but he doesn't like me he just said wassup. Hmmmm sure she said laughing. I'm serious and plus my parents and Alex won't let me date I said looking down. The bell rang and I walked to my first period. Algebra ugh hate math. I walked in and sat in the back, Princeton and ty walked in late and sat next to me. I started working on the homework but I was listening to music. Hey shawty you good at math Princeton asked me. Naw why I asked. I don't get number 8 Princeton said. Ok so 3.14 x 78 +j5 = h2 get it I asked him. Seems like your good at math he said. I hate math tho I said putting my stuff away.

Aye so your y/n ty asked. Yup that's me and your I asked. Ty princeton's bestfriend he said. The bell rang and I walked out of class and into >>>>>> skip to lunch

I got my lunch and sat next to jasmine and Jackie. Princeton, ty, ray, keonta, and darell sat next to us.