L.A. Boys (Janoskians fanfic)

My first fanfic. I'm not sure what boy it's going to be about yet. I could change it. I hope you enjoy. xx

BEEP BEEP! My alarm clock went blaring. I groaned, my head still pounding from last night. I hit my alarm clock than rolled over and grabbed my phone. My eyes were still hazy. I checked the time. '5:26'. I than saw 4 new messages. All from my friend Talia.

From Talia:
Party with Des tonight at the club?

From: Talia
GURL, wake up. Now. Were going out tonight

From: Talia
I'll be at your house at 8. Be ready.

I responded.

To Talia:
I'll be ready. See you. ;)

I than got out of bed. I threw on my pajama shorts. I already had my tank top on from last night. My mascara residue was under my eyes. And my lipstick was definitely smeared but the pounding in my head caused me not to care.
I walked out my room into the kitchen to see my room mate who is also my best friend, Tessie. Sitting at the dinner table doing homework. My other room mate who was also my best friend, Joey, was making something on the stove.
We all go to UCLA & we've been renting an apartment for a year now. We've always been close since we were kids. We now all live in LA together. & it's amazing.
"Good morning kids." I said plopping down on the seat.
"I think you mean good evening." Joey laughed.
I laughed along with him.
I looked at Tessie. She was zoned in on her homework.
"Tessie?" I waved my hand in front if her face. "Ello?" I asked again. No response. I than pushed her book off the table.
"HEY!" She shouted. "Your done studying. Go get ready. Talia is gonna be here at 8. Were going to a party." I smirked
I heard a loud bang. I looked over to see joey had flipped the pan.
"Great you tell me now! I was making dinner!" He snapped. Me & Tessie started laughing at his outburst. He always had outbursts like this. So it was nothing unusual. He ended up laughing too.
"Go get ready!" I said shooing them to their rooms. They weren't the party type. But they would go to a few with me on the weekends.
Once I was sure they were getting ready, I headed into my room.
I turned on the shower. As it warmed up, I used a wipe to wipe off the rest of my makeup.
I than jumped in the shower.
I washed my face & hair. Than rinsed it all off. I than got out of the shower. I dried off & put my robe on. I quickly brushed my teeth than I looked through my closet.. I finally found the perfect outfit. I picked out high wasted black, ripped jeans. With a white long sleeve crop top. To accessorize. I put on my gold spike bracelet, and gold spike earrings. I walked back into the bathroom. I blow dried my hair. Once it was dry. I put a few curls in it. For my makeup I did a smokey eye look with winged eyeliner. I used a deep red lipstick for a dramatic look.
I spritzed some Ed Hardy perfume. And was finally done. I grabbed my small black purse, with my keys, phone, & money.
I walked out of my room. Joey was the only one out. He was on his phone. "Where's Tess?" I asked. "In her room." He said, still focused on his phone.
I walked over and opened Tessie's door. She was in the mirror putting her earrings on. I examined her outfit. She was wearing a black floral high waisted skirt, and a red crop top. Her short hair was in lose curls. She wasn't into wearing makeup so she only had some eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss on. I gave her a thumbs up. "Perfect!" I exclaimed clapping my hands. "Let's go now!"
We both walked out. There was than a knock on the door. I opened it to see Talia dressed up waiting. "You ready?" She said smiling. I nodded excitedly. Joey & Tessie laughed. They followed me out.
We jumped in Talia's small convertible.
Once we started driving. I turned up the music so it was blaring. We all were going crazy & dancing in our seats to the song "Ashley" by Big Sean
The rooftop was off. And the wind was flying right into us. I looked around to see Hollywood all light up. It was beautiful. I've always loved the Hollywood, and always will.
We started all rapping to the songs. The car was full of laughter.
Talia pulled up at a club we usually went to. We all got out and started walking up. "Okay Des and her friends are all here. I told them we would meet up with them." Talia explained to us. "Sounds good!" I said jumping up & down. I loved hanging out with them. They were all so fun. I turned to see Tessie nervously observing the club. Joey was talking to Talia.
I walked back to Tessie. I grabbed her by her shoulders. "You are going to have fun. Let go. And just have fun & party. Stay by me and you will have the best time of your life." I smirked. She let go of her breath than laughed. "Okay let's go party." She said grinning. I grabbed her hand and run back over with Talia & Joey. We all walked in. The music was blasting. Strobe & neon lights were flashing. Everyone was dancing. We all followed Talia leading us upstairs. When we got up. I saw Des laughing with a bunch of boys. We all walked over. "Hey des!" I said hugging her. "Hey!" She exclaimed. We were both yelling over the music. "These are my friends from Australia. There new to LA and I'm trying to show them a good time." She yelled pointing to the 5 boys sitting on the couch. I glanced at them. One of them caught my eye. He had a blue streak in the front. But the rest of his hair was brown. It was perfectly messed up. His eyes were big brown orbs. I also noticed his lip ring that he was playing with. I smiled & waved to all of them. One with a red streak in his hair got up and snaked his arm around my waist. "Hey I'm beau!" He yelled over the music. I laughed. "Hey!" I yelled back. The boy that had caught my attention, got up. He pushed beau away from me than introduced himself. "Hey beautiful! I'm Luke." He smirked. I blushed. "I'm aspen." I said leaning into him so he could hear me better. "Want to dance with me?" He whispered in my ear. His Australian accent made my stomach flip. I nodded, biting my lip.