Sammy wilk part two

Y/N P.O.V
"Get on the bed now" he demanded. I did what he said. I was super scared of what might happen next. He walked closer to me my body began to shake. "Are you scared?" He asked slowly pushing me back. I shook my head. "Well you should be." He said taking y clothes off me extremely rough. When he was done he started to hover over my body.He began kissing my neck passionately then he started to bit it. I let out a small whimper. But he continued. Then he started kissing nibbling on my body. I let out a slight moan.he then looked up at me and said" does my little whore like it. I didn't reply mostly because of his words. He went back to what he was doing he kissed all around my area. I could have an orgasm by just looking at him right now.  Just when I thought he was about to eat me he got up and walked away.'What the fuck" I mumble hoping he wouldn't hear me. Seconds later he came in with nothing on but his boxer.

Sammy P.O.V
As I was out in nothing but my boxers she keeps looking on me up and down. "You like what you see slut?"I said still angry . She just turned her head. I kinda feel bad for all the things I keep calling her but she is the one who was grinding her slutty ass on one of my best friends. I slowly approach her "Get on all fours" I demand.she does ass told.  I get behind he and began to spank her over and over again "Count Slut" I say.
1 OMG
2 Sam
3 damn it Sammy
4 Sam please
5 Thts enough Sam
I stopped and immediately trusted in her. "SAM!" She yelled. So I quickened the pace. She started to moan after a minute or two so I started pounding into her ass hard as I could. I jerked her hair for more access. "Ah fuck Daddy" she moans which turns me on so I go faster and harder. She kept moaning and cursing which I found even more attractive. "Scream my name I want the word to know who makes you feel this good" I say. "Daddy" she moan. "Louder" I say "DADDY!" She screams louder. I start to get close so I began to get a little sloppy. "Baby I'm bout to cum" she say. "Beg and I'll think about it." I said. "Daddy please" she begs. I shake my head. "Daddy please I promise I will never grind my ass on anyone except you ever again" she begs. I then started hitting her g-spot over and over again. She moans "Daddy please". "Sure" I say and she cums all over my Dick and my liquid shots up in her.we lay their trying to catch our breath.

"Next time don't leave me at a party by myself" She says.

"Try it again and you will never walk again" I say.