Chapter 1

I open my eyes hoping to be happy but I'm surprised in an usual place. I don't remember being here. Where am I? I forget things easily but I know I would remember a place like this. It's terrifying, I'm in a room with a lot of animatronic parts, I look at one of the animatronic heads on the shelf and realize where I am...Freddy Fazbear's Pizza well at least the room where they keep Bonnie,Foxy, Chica, and Freddy parts. I'm so scared, I start banging on the door hoping someone you let me out. "Dear God, please please let this be a dream! I WANNA GO HOME!!! SOMEONE LET ME OUT!!! PLEASE!!!!!" I start crying. I can't stand this place I saw my ex-boyfriend's brother get sent to the hospital because my ex and his friends held up his little brother to FredBear's mouth and because he was crying the spring locks became loose and crushed his head. I left him after he did that to that little boy. He was my little buddy. I haven't seen him since they closed down that location. Then I was 13, now I'm an adult and I'm trapped in this room.

Wait... someone is opening the door! Oh my goodness thank God it's the night guard. He grabs my hand and we run back to the security room and he closes both doors. The black fan is really loud so I ask him to turn it off. "Miss, are you okay? I heard you crying and it's my first day on the job so I didn't want to get in trouble for there being a young lady in the back room. It took me while to find it because the room isn't on the camera layout anyways, what is your name, ma'am." Oh god he doesn't know what he' getting himself into. "My name is Anastasia, I just woke up and I was trapped in that room. I hate these animatronics, actually I hate all of them. I have a phobia of them. I don't know how I ended up in that back room." I stop talking when I hear something outside the door. I turn on the light and see Bonnie's shadow throw the window. I jump and so does the night guard, "holy crap, that scared me." *RING-RING* "Hello, hello? Uh I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now as a matter of fact. So I know it can be a bit overwhelming but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about, you'll do fine. So let's just focus on getting you through your first week okay? Okay." Oh God..."Why would there be something to worry about?" The night guard asked the phone. "It's a recording, he can't hear you. By the way, what is your name?" He looks at me, it's the first time I've seen hi face. He ha brown guy and blonde curly hair, he's handsome, I'll give him that but he's stupid for taking this job. "Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced..." "Oh gosh this is not going to be fun. Oh and my name is Mike by the way." "Oh okay, but yeah this place fun after hours. I've seen some stuff, some really scary stuff man."