Chapter 2

The phone call continues, "Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay." "Goodness this is a long phone call." Jeff says, I smirk and say, "Yeah he's going to talk until about 4 am. What time is it now?" He looks at the time on the cameras and says "About 2 am. Still have 4 hours of work left. Hopefully we can stay alive." "Yeah" The phone guy continues, "So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?" Jeff's eyes widen then he says, "DO WHAT? WHAT THE HELL IS THE BITE OF '87?" I just stay quiet, it's hard to talk about it anyways.

"Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh.Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night"

The call ends and we check the cameras. "Crap, we have to open the door, it's burning the power. The power level is at 15% and it's 4 am. I think we can do this!" Jeff says while checking hall lights then opens the door. "We have to save power." I nod my head. I check the cameras to see where Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy are. "Bonnie is in the hallway, Chica is in the kitchen, and Foxy is peaking through the curtain, and Freddy is... where is Freddy?!" I say as I look through all t5he cameras, "Mike, close the right door!" He hears the panic in my voice and runs over to the door and closes it.

Chica's in the window and Bonnie is in the corner. Foxy is very close to coming to the left door. Freddy laughs, which means he moved and Mike opens the right door. Hmm it's like he's worked here before... "I know what you're thinking, 'How do I know to open the door' I played a game based on this place. I know some of the backstory of Freddy Fazbear Pizza." What? there's a game? When was a game made of this place and how did they find out the backstory It had to be someone who's worked here for a long time or even the original owner. Hmmm. Oh well I'll just go with it. It couldn't be him anyways. "What was the name of it?" I ask out of curiosity. "I can't remember for some reason." I can remember everything else about the game but the name.That's kinda weird but I believe him. "Okay."

The time turns to 6 am so I ask, "So, what's the plan on getting us out of here?"