Chapter 4

After Mike leaves, I could hear William laughing in the distance. I look at the cameras and see Mike running to the backroom I was in when I woke up. On this camera viewer, I can actually see that room. Williams follows Mike into the room. I can hear them talking. "Son, I know you tried saving your sister and-" Mike stops him, "I found her. She was right where you said she would me. Those animationics thought I was you. She kept calling me dad. I did everything you said for me to do. But she tried to kill me. She did what she was meant to do. She tried to kill me. My insides were replaced with Enered." William stopped, "You're Enered? Son, You're like me now." William tries to touch Mike but he moves back. "I am nothing like you. I'm better, but at least I still have feelings. I'm immortal! You will soon die!" Mike laughs. "Micheal, you might not have noticed, you're sister is here. Baby is here." Mike stops when a female voice goes over the store, "Why didn't you save me." William paused as well, I don't think he was excepting her to talk about him. "Why did you let me play with her, daddy? She hurt me." An animatrionic that looked like a girl with red hair and bright shine green eyes. She walked out of the shadows, another one followed suit, I looked like a plastic-looking black bear only with one eye. One of it's arms is falling off but it looks like another arm is under it. I'm so scared now. but I know no one can get in this office. It's not controlled by the power. They'll never be able to get me. Why you they want me anyways? It's not like I have anything to do with this. I don't remember Micheal having a sister though, I'm pretty sure he only had a little brother. So I don't understand why that girl looking animatronic. A voice comes over the speakers that I don't recognize, "William, Micheal, Ana, where ever you are in this place, and Elizabeth, my daughter, I want you all to know why you really are locked in here. It wasn't William that did it, it was me. William, old friend, you used our creations for evil. They were made for good, you took my own daughter away from me that night, outside that window. The black bear moves closer to William. "Don't think I forgot what you did to me, you know what I am inside this, this bear." The animatronic reaches to take off it's head, just like the original ones did. "STOP THIS NONE SENSE!" William yelled as he stomped the rabbit-like feet of the animatronic his body had be strapped in for years now, "This is crazy, I don't have time for this, Henry. You're not even actually here, right? Didn't you die at the hands of one of the animatronics before me." The girl looking animatronics eyes light up bright green. It had to be her. I was best friends with his daughter back then. I was told she moved away with her aunt. Then again, I was just a little kid back then I didn't see anything wrong with that.

Mike grabs a chair and hits his father with it. "You don't deserve to live!! After all the children you killed and the fact that you still have your only living son trapped in this prison. I'll make sure you never see the light of day again!" Mike hits the animatronic with the chair again but this time he doesn't stop. He beats William until mechanical parts start breaking off. Molded fur and metal pieces of what kept Williams alive because nothing but bits and pieces of what once was the man that murdered so many children. When Michael stops, the man that once wore the yellow rabbit suit now is nothing but flesh that's merged with the metal parts. The girl animatronic picks up Afton's broken body and takes him back into the shadows.

"Well, well, well, Michael. You've almost killed you're own father - well I couldn't say killed since he just won't die - but you did beat him to a pulp." The girl comes back out but she looks different, more... human and adult. I hear Henry over the sound system. Well done, Michael this would have all been for nothing if you wouldn't have done that. It seems you hate your father as much as I do. Good thing Lefty is here to help. Oh you two haven't met, Michael this is Leafy, my daughter's spirit lives within her."