Baby!

Amanda's POV

The last 2 years is a blast! After Drac asked me we got married after 7 months, then after a year and five months Mavis and Johnny got married, I painted all the scene at their wedding cause vampires cannot be seen on cameras.

Right now I'm with Drac watching him paint a monster. Mavis and Johnny came in with a big smile on their face. I raised a brow at their 'too much' happiness. "Hey, Dad, mom." Mavis greater with a wave. "Oh, hey, guys! Todd, take a break. So, what's up?" Drac asked and put his painting away.

"Mavis was wondering if maybe you wanted to go for a fly." Johnny said. "Oh. We haven't done that in forever. Any special reason?" Drac asked with a hind of confusion in his voice. "No special reason at all. *giggling like an idiot* Right, Mavey? *again giggling like an idiot*" Johnny hid behind Mavis covering his mouth, me and Drac raised a brow at Johnny.

"What's his deal?" Me and Drac asked in sync. And Mavis answered with a "He's silly. It's just a beautiful night, and... Well, if you don't want to..." Mavis trailed off but Drac quickly said "No, no! Are you kidding? I would eat a bucket of garlic to fly with you." Then they both went off, I faced Johnny with my arms crossed above my chest which is healed a year ago.

"Spit it out Johnny." I said annoyed. "What do you mean?" He asked trying to be innocent but it doesn't work with him giggling and smiling. "Are you and Mavis having a baby or what?" I asked. He looked at me a little shock but mostly happy. "How did you know?" "Cause you're giggling like an idiot and it means you're hiding something."

I then heard someone shout "IM GONNA BE A GRANDPA!!!!" Then Johnny went to the window and shouted "IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!" I rushed to the balcony and shouted louder than the boys shout "IM GONNA BE THE OLDEST GRANDMA!!!!!"

After that 'surprise' Drac became the overprotective father he is to Mavis and my shadow is keeping an eye in his every move.

After 6 months

We came in from the window and Drac immediately started rambling.

"No, no, no. You mustn't give in to your cravings. It's not good for the baby. You need to increase your spider intake, so he'll be able to climb ceilings properly. And eat lots of sheep bile." I just rolled my eyes. "Drac I love you but we don't even know if the kid's gonna be a vampire." I said.

"I'd be thrilled if the baby's human-y, just like Johnny." And Mavis agrees with me but Drac insisted. ""Human-y. " With thousands of years of Dracula genes? Not gonna happen. As long as the baby's healthy. Of course. A healthy little vampire."

"Or human." Mavis said. "Yes, a human who can fly as a bat. Here. Just have some monster ball soup. It's your mommy's recipe." Drac said and gave Mavis the bowl of soup.

Then Mavis started crying "Aw! Thank you, Dad. Just like you made it when I was a kid. My favorite." The boys looked at each other unsure but I just sigh "she's having a mood swing. It's natural for a pregnant woman." I treasured them.