Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*harrys pov*

"Get in and tell me where your house is." I said as I drove up to her. I had no clue where she lived so that was the only reason I picked her up. She got in and pulled out her phone and typed in her address. Oh yea I forgot she didn't talk but why? Oh well I don't care to know her. People have told me she wasn't worth getting to know. I looked over and she was looking out the window.  

"Really still can't talk. Nobody is around." She shook her head.  

"Pathetic." I muttered. I made one more turn and she pointed out her house. It was a small one story house with a big yard. The house looked sad, it being surrounded by trees, and leaves spread a crossed the yard and on top of the house. I turned off the car and got out, so did Alyssa. She pulled out a pair of keys from her book bag and walked up to the door.  

"Hey I will tell everyone else to come here. They went somewhere first so it might be awhile." I said walking inside. She turned on the lights and I started to look around. The house had a white carpet and beige walls. There were a lot of holes in the walls, I was guessing from someone hitting it. She lead me to a couch and I sat down. She also handed me a remote, I guess to turn on the TV so I did. I put on family guy and chilled out.

*alyssas pov*

He put on family guy. I liked that show I guess, I mean I didn't hate it. I walked around and picked up stuff that was on the ground to tidy up before dad got home. Harry looked my way and got up. 

"Hey so... What are you doing?" He asked when he got over. I set the stuff down and shrugged my shoulders.  

"Why are you like that?" I grabbed an expo marker and wrote on my dry erase bored.  

"I don't think you care. I also don't get why you are being like not mean." I wrote down.  

"Do you want me to be mean." He raised he voice and put a fist through the air but stopped near my face. I looked up and he was just shaking his head.

*harrys pov*

I looked around and I saw Alyssa cleaning up. I don't know why because everything was already nice and neat.  

"Hey so... what are you doing? I asked and she shook her head. I didn't get why she was like that. I know I'm mean to her and all and she probably doesn't want to talk to me, but she doesn't talk to anyone.  

"Why are you like that?" I asked and she picked up a dry erase bored and wrote... 

"I don't think you care. I also don't get why you are not being like mean." Dose she want me to be mean? If that's what she want that's what she'll get.  

"Do you want me to be mean?" I could feel the anger boil up in me. I raised my fist and swung it at her but I stopped myself from hitting her. I looked down at her and she was shaking hard. Oh great. I shook my head and scratched the back of my neck. I walked back into the living room and sat back down. Alyssa was still over in that corner, but got up after a bit. She walked to the couch and sat down and put her legs crisscross.  

"Hey so who lives here?" I asked trying to make conversation. She put up 1 finger and got up. She got her bored and markers and started writing.  

"Me and my dad. My mom left us." She wrote and I felt a little bad for her.  

"Have you played truth or dare before?" I asked.  

"Yes. When I talked me and Rose played it a lot." She wrote down, but this time in a lot of colors. I never knew she talked, when I met her she was mute.  

"Wanna play?"  

"Sure, but no dares involving me talking." She scribbled down on her bored.  

"Fine. We can play till everyone gets here."I said looking at the time.  

"Okay truth or dare?"