The Autograph // Mookie Betts

Requested *
Mia's POV:
Back at Fenway Park, my second home. I look down into the field and see my friend waiting to get autographs. She calls me over  "Hey Mia, C'mon" I hesitantly go down and wait with her until Ortiz comes up to us and gives her an autograph, along with a picture. I see him. Mookie Betts. You'd think I'd  be fine since I come here all the time Truthfully he makes my stomach fill with butterflies. He comes over to us. "Hi ladies, do you want an autograph?" I quickly say I don't have a ball. Really Mia Mookie Betts is in front of you Smooth I think to myself. "That's fine", he says. "Here, You can have this one." He takes one of the BP Balls and asks my friend for her sharpie. A couple of seconds later he gives me the ball. "Thank you" I say smiling. "No problem",He says winking at me and walking away. "Mia what was that?" My friend says freaking out next to me. "I have no clue" I say in shock. I look down at the ball. My eyes do a double take. Oh my god Wide eyed I show my friend what he wrote. It says "You're really cute, hope to see you again -Mookie Betts"
-
The Red Sox ended up winning 5-1 courtesy of Mookie's grand slam. Me and my friend were waiting for some of the players until someone stopped me. It was Mookie. "Hey, wait up!"  Surprised I turned around and notice my friend walking away slowly. "What's your name?" He says. "M-Mia" I say nervously. "Wow, a beautiful name for a gorgeous girl. Did you see what I wrote?" The blush is creeping on my cheeks so I simply nod. "You're cute when you blush. U-Uhh so I was wondering if you weren't busy would you want to maybe.. I don't know, Go out with me?" I paused. Is this really happening? Did Mookie call me beautiful and cute? Is he really asking me out? Speak Mia Speak. Looking up and smiling I say yes. He smiles really big. Before I'm able to process anything, I'm engulfed in a huge hug. "Wait for me by the dugout. I'll be right out." I nod and walk over to my friend who's holding her hands over her mouth in disbelief.  *Flashback Over*
-
Present Day:
"Babe, guess who wants to see mommy!" I look up from my laptop to see my husband carrying our 5 month old daughter. "What are you doing honey?" He says. I smile at him and tell him, "I found this picture from the day we met, who would have thought 2 years later, I'd end up marrying you. All because of an autograph" He sits next to me and kisses my head, "And given me my two biggest blessing. You and a beautiful baby girl ."