Nudes // Christian Yelich

*Warning sexual content* Read at your own risk, skip if you are uncomfortable. My friend came up with this and helped me write it cause I'm an awkward potato
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Y/N's) POV:
Nights like these I miss my boyfriend like crazy. The bed doesn't feel the same with the empty space next to me. I miss his warm embrace. Looking down I pull his shirt up and inhale his scent. The one I've come to know and love. Hmm I wonder what he's doing. An idea pops into my head.
I go to the corner of the bedroom and stand in front of the full length body mirror. Opening up my camera I turn to the side and pull up his shirt revealing my black lace underwear, his favorite. I then face the mirror and lift the front of the shirt up revealing the matching bra and take a picture, satisfied with the result. For the last picture I get in a straddled position facing my butt towards the mirror and turning my head back. I get up and sit back on the bed. I sent him the pictures.
-
Christian's POV:
I'm sitting in the hotel room right now bored out of my mind. I should be home with (Y/N) but our flight is delayed due to a supposed thunderstorm G, AJ and Dietrich are goofing off. I'm cut out of my thoughts when my phone vibrates
Imessage: Babygirl😍❤️(3)
Opening up my phone I do a double take. Holy shit. She's wearing my superman shirt. Black Lace... I look down and see the bulge forming in my pants. Fuck I nonchalantly walk up and go to the bathroom. Locking the door I sit on the side of the tub. I can't stop looking at them. How am I so lucky? I hear the guys head out of the room so I quickly hover my fingers over the keyboard deciding on what to say.
-
(Y/N's) POV:
I was watching Netflix on my laptop when I hear my phone go off.
Imessage: Papi😛💘🔐
Why?
Imessage: Papi😛💘🔐
Goddamn babygirl
Imessage: Papi😛💘🔐
You are so getting it
Imessage: Papi😛💘🔐
Fuck...😍
Imessage: Papi😛💘🔐
Facetime me NOW! The guys just left.
I quickly press the FaceTime button and i'm immediately faced with a sexually frustrated Christian. "Hi babe" I say. "Don't Hey Babe me. You think it's okay to tease Daddy?" I gulp. "U-Uhh No.." His voice goes darks,"No What?" Quietly I mumble, "No daddy" He chuckles " Good Girl, Now keep being a good girl for daddy and do exactly what I ask" I nod. "Do you see what you do? Do you like doing this to me" He faces his camera towards the growing bulge in his pants and then flips it back towards him. " I'm sorry, Am I in trouble - " He cuts me off, "Is that even a question? Of course you are. Those pictures.. Wait till I get home. You are getting punished."

Okay so I felt really weird writing that. Thank god my friend helped with that. I'm sorry she has a dirty mind. Till next time xx Lilla