Chapter 2 : Intimacy

Bea looked intently at Slay and felt a very familiar feeling starting to build in her. She knew he could likely sense this, but she decided to hold back, to keep him guessing, just a little. Slay leaned closer to Beatrice,aiming to kiss her, but she didn't kiss back. He leaned back, still on top of her, "What's wrong?", he moved to sit beside her, and she sat up. 'Nothing', she smirked. Slay looked for a moment at the expression on her face with a slight smile. 'What was up?', his curiosity begged. "Are you sure?", he gently probed. 'Yeah, I'm sure', her promiscuity made her smirk turn into a smile. Now Slay was just plain amused. He was silent for a few moments ;contemplating what to do next. Though he didn't have to long...

Bea sat on top of him, straddling his waist. "I wanna be dominant tonight'

Jay slowly smiled before saying, "Oookkk, why didn't you just say so bae?" He put his hands up around her waist. Beatrice smiled again, not saying anything. "I have something to tell you Slay", she shifted slightly as she spoke, making Slayton a little antsy. "Ok, tell me", he tried to hide his anxious anticipation. "I've had a very strong urge all day Slay, and I didn't know how to tell you, so I didn't, and its really getting to me now", Jay softly put some of Beatrice's hair behind her ear as she spoke. 'I wanna try something', she spoke slowly, a little uncertainty in her voice. Jay smirked before speaking, "Beatrice it's not the first time we've tried something new, did you know our daughter is four?", his question tested the very tension of the moment as he looked into her eyes.

Beatrice chuckled, "Yes, and she loves us very much." Slay brought his face to hers, "Of course, no one could love you more than me", he brushed his hand over the soft skin of Bea's cheek. A soft kiss followed, just a small token of Slay's love. More kisses followed as he chuckled, "Try not to think about the world, it can handle itself for a few minutes." Bea heard a noise out in the hall; what sounded like a creak on the stained wood floor. 'What was that?', she asked Slay in between kisses. He shrugged it off, 'It's prolly just the A/C, you know it makes the floorboards creak." Bea frowned, "We need to get that fixed y'know."', he kissed her neck and worked his way down her body, she felt her heart begin to flutter and her palms grew sweaty. A tiny moan escaped her lip as she started to become lost in Slayton's arms.

Beatrice slowly melted, not bothering to pay attention to anything around her. She heard the noise again, this time it sounded like footsteps, at first she ignored it, but she remembered that Shawny fell asleep on the drive home, which also meant she would sleep lighter. She reluctantly stopped, just before she heard the door start to open. She scrambled to fix her hair, sitting beside Slay in the bed. With the straightest face she could muster and with a deep breath she turned to Mommy mode, "Shawny baby, what's wrong?"

"Mommy? I had a bad dream", T'Shawna rubbed her eyes and frowned before opening them. "What happened in the dream Shawny?", Beatrice smiled warmly at how fast Slay switched the gears in his brain, it was heartwarming. Shawny spoke with her little 4-year old voice, still wiping her eyes occasionally as she spoke, "I couldn't find you, we were in the musuem, and you and mommy disappeared, and I was all by my self"
Slay looked at Beatrice, waiting for her response. Bea put her hand up to Shawny's forehead before taking her into her arms, "I know it's hard baby, but you need to sleep, you still have a little fever?", she turned on the thermometer she had sitting on her nightstand. Shawny nodded softly, with a tiny pout. After the thermometer beeped, she placed it under T'Shawna's tongue.

It read 99.7°F which wasn't a bad fever, but Shawny had also been sleeping a lot, so she could have been coming down with something. Bea scooted off the bed, scooping Shawny up and carrying her as she went to the kitchen. Slay started to get up to follow, but he remembered why Bea covered him with the sheets from the bed, so he sat back in the bed and tried to relax. After filling her sippy cup halfway with cool water, Beatrice carried T'Shawna back up to her room. She turned on the lamp and the nightlight across the room, "After you feel like you wanna try and go back to sleep, just turn off your lamp and this light will stay on, Ok?" Shawny nodded before laying back down. Beatrice tucked her back in bed before walking to the doorway and turning to face her baby girl.

'Goodnight Mommy'

"Goodnight Shawny", Bea blew her a kiss before walking back to her and Slay's room. She closed the door before going straight to the bathroom to wash her hands. After that, she sat back down on the bed and faced Slayton, "She's gonna get up again", he said matter of factly. Beattice put on her pouty face, "If she does, I'll just do what I just did. Check her temp, get her some water, and put her back to bed", she looked at Slay, "Or you could", he smiled and chuckled softly. I could do that, but it would end a lot better if I didn't feel so weird not staying under this sheet", Beatrice giggled playfully before straddling him again. "I could fix all of that baby" She looked into his eyes before leaning down to kiss him again. "Just relax and let me", she kissed his neck and worked her way down his body.

~~~