Introducing

Hi im y/n i replied to them. And I'm Alex her older brother Alex said with a smile. I swear he is over protective....

So we came over to invite you to dinner tonight lenia said. Oh ok we will be there I said with a smile. Ok well at 6 everything will be ready so you's can just come by she said oh and if you need help with bags I have some helpers she said pointing to the boys. Thank you so much I said. Alex unlocked the car and he took a suitcase into the house. Each boy took one bag. Careful with that one I said to Reese. Why he asked. I have all of my shoes in there I said with a smile. Sneaker head I see he replied. We will be best friends he said with a smile. I showed them my room and they put my bags down. Thank you's so much guys I said.

No problem if you need anything you know we are next door Devontae said. Yea I'll see you's later on I said as they walked out the front door. Alex had to look for a college so he was in his room searching good colleges.

I changed into some joggers and a Bulls t-shirt with my black nikes. "I have to go pick up jay he needs a ride like right now and I can't leave him alone" Alex said grabbing his keys. Ok well be careful I said as he said ok and closed the door. Looks like I'm going to have to go over there by myself. It was six and I walked up to the door. I rang the doorbell and Tre answered and let me in. Hey where's your brother lenia asked me. He had to go and pick up my cousin I said. Oh ok well sit down she said. I sat down next to Ken and Reese. The food came and we ate. This is so good I said while putting my dishes in the sink. Thank you and don't mind you can stay here and watch a movie or something until your brother gets back she said. Awe thank you so much your family is so kind I said. Ken put the tv on downstairs she said. Reese showed me downstairs and Ken put a movie on. We sat on the sofa and watched a movie while on our phones.

So you ready for school on Monday Jalen asked not looking up from his phone. Not really I said kinda nervous. Don't worry you already have a bunch of friends Tre said I mean you have two friends that are freshmans a friend who is a sophomore and a friend in junior and senior he said. I laughed yea ig i said. It was late around 10:00 and my brother wasn't back still. I texted him and he said he will be here in an hour. Me and the boys just talked. Until I got s text. I'm home where are you from- Alex. Hey guys I gotta go Alex is home I said. Ok well you can come by tomorrow tre said. Thanks I will I said. I gave each of the boys a small hug and went upstairs and hugged lenia goodbye.

Hey lil sis Alex said. You missed a great dinner I said. Ik but mom and dad are coming next week he said. Really I asked. Yea they found a job already and dad is getting a transferred over here already.

(Short sry I will update soon)