School

So today is the first day of my freshman year. I picked out a outfit I bought at the store a week ago. It's not designer but it's Nike so it's all good😂

My alarm went off at 6:30 am. I turned it off and jumped in the shower.
After about  10 minutes I got out and did my hygiene routine for the morning. I left my hair curly and changed into my outfit.
Lenia said that she would drop me off since she is already taking the boys to school.
I went downstairs with my backpack and my phone in my hand. He made breakfast finally he starts now I thought in my head. I ate my pancakes while he was washing dishes. Good luck in school today sis he said. Thanks I need it. Don't worry and if anything happens let me know. I know I know I have to go I said giving him and hug and walking out the front door.

The boys were walking out the door hey y/n lets go Jalen said. I walked over there and got in the car. I sat in the middle front next to Ken. Ok boys I want you to show y/n around the school ok and make her feel welcome mrs.brooks (lenia) said to them. She stopped the car and we all got out the boys said goodbye and the I love you's. I said thank you and walked by the boys. So lets go to the office Reese said. It was davantae in front of me. Me walking next to Reese and Jalen. And Tre and Ken behind us. I seen some girls whispering and talking i know they were talking about me. Reese took me to the office. Hello mr.brooks the principal said to Reese. Hi mr.zanalo Reese said with a fake smile. You must be y/n knowles he said. Yea I said. Well here are both of your schedules he said handing us both a pice of paper. And I expect Reese to be nice-- and help show you around the school. Yea we good Reese said.

As we walked out of the office he grabbed my paper. Ok we have first second six and eight period together he said. History first mrs.lander she is not a byotch he said. Ok I replied. We walked in late to class but not all of them were paying attention only mostly girls. You must be y/n knowles she said. Yea I replied. Class this is y/n she moved here from she said from Chicago I said. Well we got a Chicagoan she said with a laugh the class faked laughed. Well take a seat wherever she said. Reese pulled my hand and I sat next to him. Hey baby a girl with blonde hair said to Reese. Listen Rebecca how many times do I have to tell you that we aren't a thing.

Wow well your such an askhole(💀) and that little ugly fat hoe next to you she said. Listen don't talk about me or y/n Reese defended us. So your a thing now she asked. So what if we are it ain't nun of your business ok he said.