What A Hell Of A Night .

Sorry for going MIA . But I'm back I hope you like this chapter.

Aaliyah POV -
As I'm watching this tv , my whole body mind and spirit just went crashing down. I know sometimes the media can get things flipped and twisted , But this right here sounds like PAC .

I feel the negative energy surround me as I put my head in my hands .

"What the fuck " is what repeatedly raced through my mind .

I stood up and went stomping up the stairs . I flung open the door to my room and immediately went to my closet .

I started snatching and grabbing everything and anything that had the name Tupac on it .

"I FUCKING HATE YOU "!!
I had so much angry built up .

I will no longer put up with this bullshit from a Man . Oops I mean a boy .

-
30 mins later .
I'm getting calls back to back over some bullshit , that has my name attached to it .

I get a page from my mom .
I dial her number .

.
.
.
Hello ?

Aaliyah are you ok where's PAC ?

He left this morning I'm fine , I haven't left yet I just know when I walk out the door cameras going to be shoved in my face.

Aaliyah I didn't want to have to say this , but I told you so.

Mom please don't start . You would think you would be comforting me in a situation like this , but no . You want to throw shit in my face .I'm not up for it I have enough already on my plate .

Aaliyah wait-

Click........

I balled up and my bed and cried . I felt the hot tears roll down my cheeks . I grew hot and bothered I could just here the paparazzi outside of my house .

Taunting me

This isn't my fault why do I have to be apart of this .

Tupac POV -
"Me and baby girls not on best terms . I know i can push people away . all this shit going on I raped a girl blah blah blah . I ain't did shit when you fuck wit PAC you should already know you getting fucked "
I laughed Talking to Suge

"Man Fuck her and fuck the bitch who claimed you raped her "

"Man I swear that's just how I'm thinking , and what makes it so bad . This what I don't understand if she claim she was "RAPED" for one why did she go back to the room with me . Why did she voluntary take her panties off . why she ain't scream ......................... wait I think she did"
We both started cracking up

Aaliyah POV-

"Liyah you can't stay in this house all day , you got get up Gurll "

Lisa said shaking me . She opened my blinds .

I covered my eyes from the blinding light .

"Lisa Why Meeeee . Why do I keep fucking with this immature , and no good guys . "

"You know what , for moments like these do what you do best Liyah , get off your ass and get in the booth start writing . Only good will come from it "

I started thinking I could go to the studio , and make a hit

"I think your right "

"Damn straight I'm right , now come on "

-
How could the one I gave my heart to, break my heart so bad?
How could the one who made me happy, make me feel so sad?
Won't somebody tell me? So I can understand
If you love me, how could you hurt me like ?

I took my head phones off as I sat on the lounge couch .

"I think I got something , Imma go in "
Timberland nodded . I walked in to the booth ready to let it all out. I put the head phones on and let loose . And that's when the beat came on .
Later -
"Come on Aaliyah "
I hung my head because kim ans missy were dragging me to the club tonight .
-
"Omg Is That Shawn "
Lisa Said Pointing At Shawn Better know as Jay-Z

I threw my 5th shot back .
"Oh yeah That is him "
I said stuttering
" lets go say hi "
She pulled me off the couch and we walked over be smiled
" Wassup " he said looking at lisa
" Nothing much you met aaliyah before right"
I smirked .
" No I Dont Think We Have Mommie Bad Thoe"
He said sticking out his hand for me to shake . I shook it
-
"Lisa you ready to go " ?
"Girl Just Enjoy Yourself "
She Got up and went to the dance floor I huffed . I was Contemplating on call Pac but I can't not after what he did to me .
Someone sat next to me I turned
"Why you look so sad in a club "
Shawn Said laughing
" huhh you dont even wanna Kno "
I said sipping my drink
" I Can't believe Pac let you out his sight tonight looking the way you do I wouldnt dare "

I laughed
"Well Unfortunately , me and pac arent together "

He looked taken back

"Wow I apologize "
I shook my head and faked smiled
"No its find . the drinks are helping " I was on my 10th drink and drunk out of my mind . .
-
I Fumbled outside .
" Lisa I Got Her She Gone be fine with me " .
I have no idea what's going on but I was blacking out .