I Don't Care Anymore

AALIYAH -

My eyes fluttered open , as I woke up with a aching headache . I sat up and rubbed my eyes . I caught a glimpse of the room , "Wtf this isn't My " I looked over and covered my mouth as I saw Shawn asleep . I did nottt!! Is all that ran through my head . I quickly patted around for my clothes , trying not to wake Shawn . I climbed out of the bed and slid on my dress. I searched for my keys and clutch (found it). I ran out the room limping with one shoe on . I ran down the stairs and grabbed the front door knob and swung it open . *FLASH* *FLASH* I covered my face as paparazzi took millions of pictures .

-

"AALIYAH HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS"!!!

my manager yelled frustrated , I covered my face as I was still hung over

"First R.Kelly , Then Pac , NOW SHAWN !! Do you really want to have a bad image with the men your choosing to date"

I starred at the new article ("R&B PRINCESS IS CLASSLESS")

"WELL ARE YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING"

she put her hand on her hip

"Imma do what I wanna do, music and my personal life are separate "

I stood up and began to walk out

"AALIYAH WERE NOT DONE"!! I put on my shades and pushed my hair behind my ear , and pushed the doors open and exit the building .

-

I pulled up to my house to see a car in the driveway .

I parked my car , and opened my door and hopped out . I walked over to the car and knocked on the window it rolled down .

I rolled my eyes

"LORD Haven't I dealt with enough bullshit today" I started to speed walk to my door , but felt a grab on my arm .

"Hay look , Baby girl come talk to me "

I snatched my arm out of Pacs grip

"NO"

"Well I'm not leaving until you do"

"HA Now you wanna talk now you want me back huh"?

he laughed I rolled my eyes at his arrogance

"I'm not dealing with you " i added as I began to walk away .

"Well walk away then that's what you do BYE"! I stomped to my front door and unlocked it i slammed it behind me .

"ASS"

-

30 MIN LATER

I bit my nails , as I still saw pac's car sitting outside . my buzzer kept beeping

I grabbed my phone and dialed lisa's number

*RING RING*

"Hello"

"Hey Lisa Babe its me "

"OH hey babygirl , what is going on what happened "

"Ill tell you later, but now I need help"

"What wassup"

"Pac is outside my house he wants to talk to me , should I go out there"

"Girl you better before your neighbors or paparazzi see pac outside , then that's gone be on the next article "

"You right , ill call you back"

*BEEP*

I took a deep breath , and paged Pac .

I watched as he shut the door to the limo , and began headed toward my house .

I heard a knock and the anticipation grew , I was nervous

I swung open the door , I rolled my eyes and walked back to the couch . he closed the door behind him and took off his shoes .

he sat next to me

"Why sit by me "

I huffed

"Because I want all of your attention"

I turned to him and looked him into his big brown eyes

"You don't deserve my attention , you didn't want it when you had "

" Your right , I didn't know what I had until it was gone . Liyah Let me make this right , I don't want you to think I'm this bad fucking guy cause I'm not look. When I got shot , I didn't wanna trust nobody at all . I push everyone who gets close to me away , But baby girl you bring me joy and happiness . You believe in me even when I don't believe in my self . First time I met you , I thought you were the most gorgeous thing I had ever saw i was star struck and I still am. I'll do anything to make it right Aaliyah Anything"

I wiped my tears , because he gets me like this . Of course I still love pac but I always give in for people who do me wrong .

"Pac there's nothing you can do to make this right . I forgive you , but I cant forget. You should've been realized I was the one . You cheated on me and lied when I thought you were the realist person I ever met. you disappoint me every time "

I placed a hand on his face , and looked him deeply in his eyes .

"Everyone Sees What you appear to be few experience what you really are"

"Pac I know your not a bad person , but you don't need to tell me that . the ones watching need to know Your truth . THE TRUTH for now I wanna rebuild with you, as a friend"

he nodded

"Thank you for giving me Another Chance"

there was a knock at the door , I got up and walk over to it .

I looked through the peep hole . My palms grew Sweaty and my stomach tighten .

SHAWNN??

HOPE YOU LIKE < IM BACKKKK XOXXO